Supercoach Team 2010.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
heres my team for supercoach let me know what you think
def: goddard drummond ellis drum henderson ladson water (trengove nason)

Mid: ablett selwood hodge mclean palmer martin (shuey kaylor-thomson)

Ruck: Cox Jolly (warnock lobbe)

Fwd: N Riewoldt S johnson higgins buddy kennedy ziebell gumbleton (davis dennis-lane)

got 41k left over

Have updated my side - what do you think!!

FWD : Newman, Enright, Fisher, Hodge, Kennelly, Ladson, Sheppard (Maguire/Davis)

MID : Ablett, Cooney, Vince, Corey, Dalziell, Martin (Bartlett/Bastinac)

RUCK : Sandilands, Charman (Lobbe/Trengrove)

FWD : Riewoldt, Pavlich, Franklin, Dangerfield, Watts, O'Keefe, Walker (Tarrant/Tapscott)

Thoughts? Comments?

Cheers!!

Have updated my side - what do you think!!

FWD : Newman, Enright, Fisher, Hodge, Kennelly, Ladson, Sheppard (Maguire/Davis)

MID : Ablett, Cooney, Vince, Corey, Dalziell, Martin (Bartlett/Bastinac)

RUCK : Sandilands, Charman (Lobbe/Trengrove)

FWD : Riewoldt, Pavlich, Franklin, Dangerfield, Watts, O'Keefe, Walker (Tarrant/Tapscott)

Thoughts? Comments?

Cheers!!
OK what I'm working with here... Is O'keefe, Ryan?? And Trist Walker is a no go zone, grab a rookie who will make you Ziebell/skipworth like money and upgrade them! Walker surely won't although, aussie rules will make or break you!

Thanks for that :

Ryan O'Keefe it is and I guess a replacement for Taylor Walker is on the cards.

Cheers.

I've noticed that a majority of posters in this thread have opted to have 1st round picks and rookies in their starting 22 I personally think that that is a pretty risky move I havent finished my team yet but I personally have decided to leave the 1st round picks and rookies on the bench. Much safer IMO:thumbsu:

I've noticed that a majority of posters in this thread have opted to have 1st round picks and rookies in their starting 22 I personally think that that is a pretty risky move I havent finished my team yet but I personally have decided to leave the 1st round picks and rookies on the bench. Much safer IMO:thumbsu:

Might be safer, but supercoach is a game where you have to take risks.

Prepare to be awesome-a-fied! :D

Revision 2.0
Supercoach.Team.2.jpg

Davis and Markovic are both FWD/BAC so they can cover donuts, so Franklin should be sweet on the bench Rnd 1.

Ziebell can be swapped out for Dangerfield or Harvey if required

NicNat gave me a chubby last night so he is in.

Not starting any rookies as I am going backpacking overseas all year and don't have time to read forums or newspapers or blogs religously, only will check to see who is on the bubble or injured each week.

I'm banking on everyone except Goddard, Swan and Riewoldt to go up in value, and if those three drop it doesn't matter as they are consistent and won't be traded except through 6+ week injury.

Any comments, positive or negative are encouraged.

Thanks for your input Walesy..!

Here we go again..

Backs
Goddard, Grimes, Hodge, Adcock, Gilbee, Ladson, Sheppard
(Webberley & Roberton)

Midfield
Ablett, Pendlebury, J.Selwood, Wells, Trengove, Martin
(Shuey & Bastinac)

Rucks
Jolly, Hille
(Lobbe & Trengove)

Forwards
Reiwoldt, Pavlich, Harvey, Sylvia, Dangerfield, Ziebell, P.Davis
(Dennis-Lane & Tapscott)

I've tried to plug up as many deficiencies as possible.

Hille - Knee..?

Do i downgrade Ziebell to Chris Mayne or Vespremi and upgrade Harvey to O'Keefe..?

I like some of your picks in your backline such as grimes and adcock, these two picks good gain alot of points on more 'general teams'. I don't like wells in your midfield, too inconsistent for my liking but again could have a stellar year. Good ruckmen. Not too sure on starting Davis in your side though.

Hope that helped.

My side:
Backs - Shaw, Hodge, Cornes, Harbrow, Fisher, Hunt, Ladson (davis, blight)
Mids - Pendlebury, Selwood, Gibbs, Cooney, Trengove, Martin (blease, shuey)
Rucks - Kruezer, Natanui (trengrove, cordy)
Fwds - Riewoldt, O'Keefe, Franklin, J Kennedy, Murphy, Dangerfield, Williams (tarrant, gumbleton)

any thoughts peoples -

B - Goddard, Enright, Hodge, Symes, S.Thompson, Brown, Kennelly - Trengove, Davis

M - Ablett, Vince, Cooney, McVeigh, Martin, Trengrove - Shuey, Bastinac

R - Sandilands, Charman - Warnock, Lobbe

F - Riewoldt, Goodes, Higgins, Murphy, Dangerfeild, Ziebel, Mayne - Dennis-Lane, Tapscott

9,900 in bank

My side:
Backs - Shaw, Hodge, Cornes, Harbrow, Fisher, Hunt, Ladson (davis, blight)
Mids - Pendlebury, Selwood, Gibbs, Cooney, Trengove, Martin (blease, shuey)
Rucks - Kruezer, Natanui (trengrove, cordy)
Fwds - Riewoldt, O'Keefe, Franklin, J Kennedy, Murphy, Dangerfield, Williams (tarrant, gumbleton)
I like this team. If I were to ditch Ablett, that's exactly the starting midfield I'd choose. Probably not gonna ditch him though, which means Masten or some mid-priced improver and Vince have to come in instead of Selwood and Gibbs for me.

Anyway, on your team as it is - only selections I'm not a fan of are Chad, Blease and Williams. Haven't heard much about Chad's preseason, and for his price his injury concerns and age worry me. If you know he's fit and showing form though, he's good. I reckon there are better choices than Blease atm. Haven't heard much to indicate he's more likely to get games than the other melb youngsters, or than players like Mitchell Banner and Bastinac, who've shown more in the preseason. I expect Williams to improve his average this year too, but not by enough to make him either a keeper or a great cash cow. I'd wanna see Naitanui back Friday's game up at least once before I picked him too.

Other than those few minor issues, I'm a big fan of this team.

any thoughts peoples -

B - Goddard, Enright, Hodge, Symes, S.Thompson, Brown, Kennelly - Trengove, Davis

M - Ablett, Vince, Cooney, McVeigh, Martin, Trengrove - Shuey, Bastinac

R - Sandilands, Charman - Warnock, Lobbe

F - Riewoldt, Goodes, Higgins, Murphy, Dangerfeild, Ziebel, Mayne - Dennis-Lane, Tapscott

9,900 in bank

Backline needs some improvement especially with symes, thompson and kennelly. Also a risk in having both martin and trengove in the midfield, you should probably only have one. You have a lot of risks in charman, dangerfield, murphy and ziebell.

Here's my new team:
Forwards: Enright, S Fisher, Hodge, Gilbee, J MacDonald, Ladson, Sheppard (Maguire, P Davis)
Midfield: Selwood, Watson, Vince, Cooney, McVeigh, Trengove (Shuey, Bastinac)
Rucks: Kreuzer, Naitanui (Lobbe, Bass)
Forwards: Pavlich, Harvey, Fevola, Franklin, Roughead, Buchanan, Ziebell (Dennis-Lane, Tapscott)

With $2,500 in the bank.
Swapped Dangerfield for Buchanan after a big first game for the lions.

Advice would be great thanks!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Backline needs some improvement especially with symes, thompson and kennelly. Also a risk in having both martin and trengove in the midfield, you should probably only have one. You have a lot of risks in charman, dangerfield, murphy and ziebell.

Here's my new team:
Forwards: Enright, S Fisher, Hodge, Gilbee, J MacDonald, Ladson, Sheppard (Maguire, P Davis)
Midfield: Selwood, Watson, Vince, Cooney, McVeigh, Trengove (Shuey, Bastinac)
Forwards: Pavlich, Harvey, Fevola, Franklin, Roughead, Buchanan, Ziebell (Dennis-Lane, Tapscott)

With $2,500 in the bank.
Swapped Dangerfield for Buchanan after a big first game for the lions.

Advice would be great thanks!

Really like this side.

Lacks one G.Ablett, which could make or break you, and also a powerhouse ruck. I'd also consider getting another top midfield draftee [eg. Martin], as I think their cash-cowing will be extremely valuable.

Only other problem is possibly that you have too many tall forwards, your forward line could have some very inconsistent scores. Good side though.

Really like this side.

Lacks one G.Ablett, which could make or break you, and also a powerhouse ruck. I'd also consider getting another top midfield draftee [eg. Martin], as I think their cash-cowing will be extremely valuable.

Only other problem is possibly that you have too many tall forwards, your forward line could have some very inconsistent scores. Good side though.

Yeah thanks for your advice. I am really considering losing fevola to lockyer for some more reliability. It's hard to say how fev will go in the same forward line as brown.

Here's my team v 2. Score out of 10?

Backs: Goddard, Enright, Fisher, Hodge, Kennelly, Schoenmakers, Maguire (J. Trengove, P. Davis)
Mids: Ablett, Selwood, Gibbs, Kerr, Mcveigh, D. Martin (J. Trengrove, L. Shuey)
Rucks: Kreuzer, Maitanui (Warnock, Lobbe)
Forwards: Goodes, Riewoldt, Rioli, Waite, Dangerfield, Ziebell, Gumbleton (Dennis-Lane, L. Tapscott)

I was thinking of adding Franklin for Rioli and trading out Kerr for Masten but then both McVeigh and Franklin would be out round 1. Do you think it's worth it?

Backs: Goddard, Enright, Fisher, Hodge, Kennelly, Schoenmakers, Maguire (J. Trengove, P. Davis)
Forwards: Goodes, Riewoldt, Rioli, Waite, Dangerfield, Ziebell, Gumbleton (Dennis-Lane, L. Tapscott)

I was thinking of adding Franklin for Rioli and trading out Kerr for Masten but then both McVeigh and Franklin would be out round 1. Do you think it's worth it?

looks pretty good i reckon. 7.5 out of 10 if you like. maybe a bit higher. i don''t know about mcveigh though. did he score alright last year and in the years before as well? probably should take the risk/reward for franklin for rioli. i don''t know about Kerr - only because he will still be getting the hard tag every week

i just made a few changes to mine and would be keen on people''s thoughts.

backs
goddard, enright,hodge, kelly, adcock, gram, b waters,
emg -b shepphard, maguire

mids
ablett, selwood, vince, d martin, j trengrove, moribito,
emg - shuey, bastinac

rucks
sandliands, nicnat,
emg - t west, warnock

fwds
pavlich, higgins, lecras, ziebell, henderson, tippett, staker
emg -gumbleton, tarrant

????
concerns are starting 3 1st year mids. it''s a risk but i think these guys are gonna make the most money so hopefully mid season i can upgrade...

thinking about trading pavlich out but not sure who i would bring in... maybe get another premium midfielder and start a rookie....???

Nice team overall. Midfield is really good but the backline needs some work with kennelly, schoenmakers and maguire who are all going to be unreliable. Good ruck picks and a strong forward line excluding rioli and gumbleton.
7/10.

Some advice on my updated team please:

Midfield: Swan, Selwood, Watson, Vince, Martin, Trengove (Shuey, Bastinac)
Forwards: Pavlich, Harvey, Lockyer, Franklin, Roughead, Buchanan, Ziebell (Dennis-Lane, Tapscott)

Here's my updated team so some advice please!

Backs: Enright, Fisher, Hodge, Gilbee, MacDonald, Ladson, Sheppard (Maquire, P. Davis)

Mids: Pendlebury, Selwood, Watson, Vince, Trengove, Martin (Shuey, Bastinac)

Rucks: Kreuzer, Naitanui (Lobbe, J. Trengove)

Forwards: Pavlich, Harvey, Lockyer, Franklin, Roughead, Buchanan, Dangerfield (Dennis- Lane, Tapscott)

With $35,500 in the bank.

Hey guys, here is my team so far. Any feedback would be most appreciated!

Def: B. Goddard, C. Enright, L. Hodge, L. Gilbee, T. Kennelly, R.Ladson, M. Maguire, (Emg: J. Webberley, D. Roberton)

Mid: G. Ablett, B. Gibbs, M. Boyd, B. Vince, S. Buckley, J. Trengove, (Emg: D. Martin, D. McNeil)

Ruck: K. Tippett, D. Hille (Emg: M. Lobbe, B. McCauley)

Fwd: N. Riewoldt, M. Pavlich, C. Sylvia, L. Franklin, B. Hall, J. Ziebell, S.Gumbleton (Emg: T. Rockliff, J. Podsiadly)

Hey guys, here is my team so far. Any feedback would be most appreciated!

Def: B. Goddard, C. Enright, L. Hodge, L. Gilbee, T. Kennelly, R.Ladson, M. Maguire, (Emg: J. Webberley, D. Roberton)

Mid: G. Ablett, B. Gibbs, M. Boyd, B. Vince, S. Buckley, J. Trengove, (Emg: D. Martin, D. McNeil)

Ruck: K. Tippett, D. Hille (Emg: M. Lobbe, B. McCauley)

Fwd: N. Riewoldt, M. Pavlich, C. Sylvia, L. Franklin, B. Hall, J. Ziebell, S.Gumbleton (Emg: T. Rockliff, J. Podsiadly)
Decent mate.
Only real risk is Buckley on the field. In my eye I would put Martin on the field to replace him and then downgrade Buckley to free up cash. Buckley hasn't shown much for me and I'd say you're better off trying a gun rookie who will make you loads of cash.

Backs: B lake, L Hodge, A Carrazzo, Kennelly T, Hunt J, Ladson R, Waters B. Resv: Maguire M, Lisle J
Mids: Selwood J, Mitchell S, Gibbs B, Cooney A, Armitage D, Kerr D. Resv: Martin D, Moles B
Rucks: Tippett K, Charman J. Resv: Warnock R, Skipper W
Forwards: Pavlich M, Brown J, Franklin L, Giansaracusa D, Gray R, Dangerfield P, Williams M. Resv: Hitchcock C, Tapscott L

Any thoughts?

hey guys first time playin supercoach here my team

DEF
C.ENRIGHT
J.GRIMES
L.HODGE
L.GILBEE
J.HUNT
R.LADSON
M.MAGUIRE

J.TRENGOVE
S.REED

MID
G.Ablett
S.Pendlebury
J.Selwood
S.Burgoyne
J.Trengove
D.Martin

T.Scully
R.Bastinac

RUCK
A.Saldilands
M.Kreuzar

J.Charman
M.Lobbe

Forwards
J.Brown
S.Higgin
L.Franklin
J.Kennedy
L.Jurrah
P.Dagerfield
P.Medhurst

J.Watss
L.Tapscott

Your thoughts would be great

Defenders - Goddard, Enright, Hodge, Gilbee, Hunt, Ladson, Sheppard. (Maguire, Davis)

Midfield - Ablett, Selwood, Vince, Cooney, Trengove, Martin.
(Morabito, Bastinac
)

Rucks - Hille, Naitanui.
(Charman, Loobe)

Forwards - Riewoldt, Pavlich, Harvey, Tippet, Murphy, Dangerfield, Walker.
(Dennis-Lane, Tapscott)

$80,000 in the bank. Thinking of upgrading Hunt but don't know who to get?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back