Mobbsy

Club Legend
May 3, 2008
Ocean Grove
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
there is no other team
should really go in rumours area I know...

But just heard on 3AW rumour file, some lady just phoned in and said Dane Swan has asked for a clearance from the club and will not play next year.
Said he will walk out on contract and doesn't care.

could just be a Carltank fan starting trouble.....

He has decided to run the t-shirt business with Dids full time. Training, travel and games are eating into his ability to grow the fashion business......

should really go in rumours area I know...

But just heard on 3AW rumour file, some lady just phoned in and said Dane Swan has asked for a clearance from the club and will not play next year.
Said he will walk out on contract and doesn't care.

could just be a Carltank fan starting trouble.....

Then why start a thread? You are just adding fuel to a delusional phone call on 3AW.

don't shoot the messenger...I posted pretty much as I heard it. It was on the most listened to breakfast show in Melbs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why do people keep getting tricked by this nonsense? I'm not even going to take it with a grain of salt, because I know it is complete and utter rubbish.

but he's asked for a clearance!

A clearance I tell you!

Forget contracts, trade rules, free agency and other AFL controls on player movement - Dane Swan wants a clearance from Collingwood!

I reckon we should knock him back citing outstanding player rego fees.

Which one are you? Ross or Jon?

I'm Spartacus.... :cool:

I was half asleep wheni heard it, couldn't believe it so I posted what I heard.
3 AW is the number one bfast show in Melbs. Don't mean its true. I personally think its BS. I just posted what was on air. I don't wanna get into a forum fight with fellow Pies fans.

I heard he's sick of dane beams copying him, that he's saying that he could put with the fact he stole his name and went and got tattoo's, but this 30 possessions a game business is one step too far, and alan didak is going to get him a job as a bodyguard for the head bikie.

i know its true because a friend of a friend of an uncle of an aunty's dog's son told me but i cant prove it because his gone away so you'll just have to believe me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Swan rumour 3AW

Remove this Banner Ad

Back