Media Swans Talk in the Media 2024

Our club in the Media

Remove this Banner Ad

Montagna has always been pessimistic about our chances in recent times. He never liked us in all the way in 2022, and his pre-season tip for us in 2024 was to miss finals. I wonder if he's still bitter about the 2005 PF (they had a 3 quarter time lead!) when we ran over the top of them.

On Cam Rainer being a big threat, this is certainly so. I’m not sure who goes to him, but I think a team effort to get under his skin could be effective - e.g. get Papley to run at him with a post goal special, etc. A lot of people are looking towards Rainer and I reckon he could crack under the pressure. If we could get both Rainer and Zorko to lose their cool, I reckon that’s the ball game. So big job for JJ as well. Give him some angry pills.
Raynor will be WOG if Brisbane lose. GF day is a small forward's graveyard

Montagna has always been pessimistic about our chances in recent times. He never liked us in all the way in 2022, and his pre-season tip for us in 2024 was to miss finals. I wonder if he's still bitter about the 2005 PF (they had a 3 quarter time lead!) when we ran over the top of them.

I wish someone in the media or a caller would ask him why he hates the swans so much because I'm genuinely curious.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll give you 2023. But the other 2 were smashings and everyone got goals in them. You'd have to go back to Rioli 2015 to find a quality small forward performance
Fritsch had 4 of his 6 goals by the time the Dees hit the front in Q3 2021.

So that's 2 out the last 3 where small/medium types were important for the winning team (and last year for the losing team to be so close).

Remove this Banner Ad

Media Swans Talk in the Media 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back