Media Swans Talk in the Media 2024

Our club in the Media

Remove this Banner Ad

I got emotional watching this. I’m not sure I’ve ever wanted us to win a flag so badly as this year, just as many of us do I’m sure.

It’s felt like our year for a very long time. Unfortunately that doesn’t give us a right to win it, we have to earn that on Saturday.

Getting teary eyed from a short hype video on a Thursday morning (in the US) isn’t what I was expecting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

H O L Y heck I N G S H I T. Palpitations.

Montagna has always been pessimistic about our chances in recent times. He never liked us in all the way in 2022, and his pre-season tip for us in 2024 was to miss finals. I wonder if he's still bitter about the 2005 PF (they had a 3 quarter time lead!) when we ran over the top of them.

Yeah Montagna hates us. He is a twerp. His opinion is about as valid as a Waterworld Subscription.

I presume those Muppets Brayshaw & Taylor are calling the game? They are both over the hill as they can't tell on player from another. I don't know how many times they called the wrong names for players. I m looking at the replay of the last game & Justin McInerney was just called Ollie Florent by Taylor. This is the third player McInerney has been mistaken for. How bloody blind are they or are they just demented?

I presume those Muppets Brayshaw & Taylor are calling the game? They are both over the hill as they can't tell on player from another. I don't know how many times they called the wrong names for players. I m looking at the replay of the last game & Justin McInerney was just called Ollie Florent by Taylor. This is the third player McInerney has been mistaken for. How bloody blind are they or are they just demented?

You’re speaking nonsense.

McIntyre is going to have a great game and I can’t wait to hear how Brian calls it!

H O L Y heck I N G S H I T. Palpitations.

I’ve watched it an embarrassing amount of times. It’s the only way I can switch my mind to blissful ignorance that we will simply win without a shadow of a doubt and see more epic moments like those in the video.

Remove this Banner Ad

Media Swans Talk in the Media 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back