Unofficial Preview Swans Vs Demons. 2nd Qualifying Final. MCG. Friday Sep. 2nd @ 7:50pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

We wore it last time against them at the same venue. You're better than this.

huh?

Just wondering if we would stick to the red v policy for vic finals, seems a legit question, why am I better than that?

huh?

Just wondering if we would stick to the red v policy for vic finals, seems a legit question, why am I better than that?
I was just joshin' around. It seemed a fairly obvious question given we'd worn the jumper against them earlier in the year. But now that I think about it it might not be so obvious as maybe we want to wear our home strip throughout the finals series.

I was just joshin' around. It seemed a fairly obvious question given we'd worn the jumper against them earlier in the year. But now that I think about it it might not be so obvious as maybe we want to wear our home strip throughout the finals series.

Yeah thats all I meant

Like does it extend to a grand final etc. as I said minor detail, just wondered if it was home and away only

Mids are not helping Mccartin either , walking it out of clearance

Also why doesn’t paddy have a crack , aliir got howled fir being a floter and not taking the big guys

Patty plays his role, do you mean take the one on one? I think swans coaches probably weren't as negative on Tommys game as those here, As you said mids didnt help,

Maybe Patty does have to be managed around head knock issues, maybe they know Tommy would lose confidence if moved, or want him to learn?

Yeah thats all I meant

Like does it extend to a grand final etc. as I said minor detail, just wondered if it was home and away only
I feel like surely we'd want the opera house for the grand final. We are still the Sydney Swans after all and that's kinda the brand we'd want to be marketing on the big stage. But I guess it depends on the team we play and whether they clash or not.

Patty plays his role, do you mean take the one on one? I think swans coaches probably weren't as negative on Tommys game as those here, As you said mids didnt help,

Maybe Patty does have to be managed around head knock issues, maybe they know Tommy would lose confidence if moved, or want him to learn?
Patty?

He's not a cow!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I feel like surely we'd want the opera house for the grand final. We are still the Sydney Swans after all and that's kinda the brand we'd want to be marketing on the big stage. But I guess it depends on the team we play and whether they clash or not.

We’re still the Sydney Swans in the red V we started as the Sydney Swans in the red V until someone designed the current jumper on a napkin and Buccanara from the Hawks decided we needed a red back also.

I’m fine with whatever the club wants to do but nothing wrong with the red V as a Swans jumper and I think most recognise it as part of the identity as much as the now established Opera House jumper.

We will all support them just as passionately regardless.

Still not against the idea of McDonald out and Amartey in

Just no. Amartey isn’t that good for starters and MCDonald gives us something as it allows Bud to be a little lax in defence as he’s elite at it.

We’re still the Sydney Swans in the red V we started as the Sydney Swans in the red V until someone designed the current jumper on a napkin and Buccanara from the Hawks decided we needed a red back also.

I’m fine with whatever the club wants to do but nothing wrong with the red V as a Swans jumper and I think most recognise it as part of the identity as much as the now established Opera House jumper.

We will all support them just as passionately regardless.
Fair enough, I wasn't saying one or the other what I'd want, I was just guessing. Could wear kilts in the GF for all I care as long as we get there!

Amerty has been in better form in the 2s and when playing 1s let’s be honest

Can’t agree not going to comment on his twos form but nothing has shown me he’s AFL standard. Logan is. He at worst brings the pressure, chases and does the small things

Fair enough, I wasn't saying one or the other what I'd want, I was just guessing. Could wear kilts in the GF for all I care as long as we get there!

Fair enough too to be thinking what will they do? It’s a good question.

There was a lot of disappointment in 97 when the Saints chose to wear their alternate jumper at the time.

It means a lot to people both ways.

Even though the red V is my fav jumper I concede that the current home jumper is probably the jumper of choice for finals.

However I will counter that we have at least seen some current jumper premierships and nothing would make me happier to see a win on the last day in the red V as much as it’s a personal fairytale.

May has had the wood on Buddy since his days at the Gold Coast, and that was when he was just a good one on one defender.
Surely Buddy can play a team role and lead up the ground or wide taking May with him and the mids instructed NOT to kick it there.
Then again, if that had happened when we played Carlton, we would have won.

Am I a bad person for being tickled by both Dawson and Hewett not taking part in finals and both looking a long way off? Nothing personal but it feels gratifying that we’ve powered on without them, just as we usually do when we lose players.

We just need to stop that ginger at Geelong from getting near a flag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They should know by now that if Ginger plays it means they are only playing with 21.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back