Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon III - 4 Sept 2024 marks 20 years since *Essendon have won a final; Coached by the anti “RESULTIST”, RIP D2D and T_S

Remove this Banner Ad

How did Ben McKay do tonight? I heard that he was involved in a lot of goal scoring chains but isn't he still playing in defence?

Your anchored to the bottom 2 once again, there is no where for you to even slide, absolute basket case of a club.
Hey you dumb campaigner - you’re never winning a final.

****en rabble - crows had 3 inj including 2 kpds and you had the umpires riding you home but still failed

Wheels falling off. Can't even win an important game at home, against a depleted Adelaide, when the umpires were trying to hand it to them.

Lowest percentage in the top 12. I smell a lot of angry bombers fans that will soon start to realize what we all did so many years ago..

I'd feel bad for them if they weren't all flogs of the highest order. 99349716.jpg

On Pixel 8 Pro using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

-----------

Nice game Benny boy

nice-game-pretty-boy-seinfeld.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon III - 4 Sept 2024 marks 20 years since *Essendon have won a final; Coached by the anti “RESULTIST”, RIP D2D and T_S

Remove this Banner Ad

Back