Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon III - 7,262 days since winning a final as at late July 2024); Coached by the anti “RESULTIST”, RIP D2D and T_S

Remove this Banner Ad

You don’t get it, we’ve done all that and are still back miles in front of you, you beg for extra picks because your club is that much of basket case it gets a woman abused to take a number 1 pick under his wing, how embarrassing, now they’ve both left, laughing stock.

I think you're the one that's not getting it lol. Your club has players on its list that weren't alive the last time you won a final.

No matter where Essendon is on the ladder right now, North is in front of Essendon. No matter where North Melbourne is on the ladder, North is in front of Essendon. Your club would give its last 20 years of history to accomplish what we have done several times in that period, and we'll accomplish it again before you do. Now that's a laughing stock.

But don't worry, I'm sure Brad Scott and 50 year old Todd Goldstein will solve your problems - good luck this year! :$

And he rejected your advances after you Shanghai’s your contracted coach in a feeble attempt to undercut us and lure him to your windswept shit hole.

Smallest ‘big’ club going around.

I think you're the one that's not getting it lol. Your club has players on its list that weren't alive the last time you won a final.

No matter where Essendon is on the ladder right now, North is in front of Essendon. No matter where North Melbourne is on the ladder, North is in front of Essendon. Your club would give its last 20 years of history to accomplish what we have done several times in that period, and we'll accomplish it again before you do. Now that's a laughing stock.

But don't worry, I'm sure Brad Scott and 50 year old Todd Goldstein will solve your problems - good luck this year! :$
You won a couple of finals a decade ago, how cute, you should have really went on and created a dynasty with that juggernaut, except you’ve had just about as many coaches as wins since, and the club you think is sooooo bad you haven’t beaten in 8 seasons, what a kick in the guts that must be, those big mean Bombers treating you like a little scrawny cousin in the backyard, that’s the real laughing stock princess.

You won a couple of finals a decade ago, how cute, you should have really went on and created a dynasty with that juggernaut, except you’ve had just about as many coaches as wins since, and the club you think is sooooo bad you haven’t beaten in 8 seasons, what a kick in the guts that must be, those big mean Bombers treating you like a little scrawny cousin in the backyard, that’s the real laughing stock princess.

Unfortunately, tht's the way it goes sometimes. I guess that's why Brad Scott is putting in effort to create a dynasty this time, e.g. Dyson Heppell, Ben McKay, Andrew McGrath, Darcy Parish - wow, some real superstars in that group!

Unfortunately, tht's the way it goes sometimes. I guess that's why Brad Scott is putting in effort to create a dynasty this time, e.g. Dyson Heppell, Ben McKay, Andrew McGrath, Darcy Parish - wow, some real superstars in that group!
All of them would be in your best 10 players

Of all time? It's hard to disagree. I mean, you don't just find a player of Matt Guelfi's calibre just anywhere - that's a player you wait your whole life to draft.

Of all time? It's hard to disagree. I mean, you don't just find a player of Matt Guelfi's calibre just anywhere - that's a player you wait your whole life to draft.
I mean we really could have raided clubs for superstars like Dylan Stephens, Jaidyn Stephenson, Aiden Corr, Zack Fisher and a washed up Liam Sheils, that is some serious recruiting.

I mean we really could have raided clubs for superstars like Dylan Stephens, Jaidyn Stephenson, Aiden Corr, Zack Fisher and a washed up Liam Sheils, that is some serious recruiting.

You don't need to do that. We've had to recruit duds to make our other players look better, but that's why I assume Heppell is listed.

You don’t need to recruit for that pal, your wooden spoon collection tells you all you need to know about your players.

What will sliding out of the 8 in the coming weeks during your list's final premiership tilt tell you about yours? See North Melbourne 2017 onwards for the full Brad Scott experience that you're about to receive lol

What will sliding out of the 8 in the coming weeks during your list's final premiership tilt tell you about yours? See North Melbourne 2017 onwards for the full Brad Scott experience that you're about to receive lol
There’s only 6 teams younger than Essendon you pelican.
When did your rebuild start? You’ve had more of them than wins in the last 5 years.

Your club can’t even afford to play a pokie let alone own them
You need to really work on your material. Running with same material from the same era you won your last final. Please, put in a bit more effort next time. Perhaps something with a hint of truth and a sprinkle of intelligence. That would be a good start. 😘

There’s only 6 teams younger than Essendon you pelican.
When did your rebuild start? You’ve had more of them than wins in the last 5 years.

Surely you don't actually rate the young players at Essendon though?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Steve Martin Clasico GIF by Filmin

Aiden Corr would be your best defender. Instead you paid 1.2 million bananas for the shit brother.

Twinning Arnold Schwarzenegger GIF by Laff

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon III - 7,262 days since winning a final as at late July 2024); Coached by the anti “RESULTIST”, RIP D2D and T_S

Remove this Banner Ad

Back