Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon III - 4 Sept 2024 marks 20 years since *Essendon have won a final; Coached by the anti “RESULTIST”, RIP D2D and T_S

Remove this Banner Ad

Where Are You GIF by Zion
Where Are You Dancing GIF by Just  Dance
Oh No Reaction GIF by Travis
Where Are U Party GIF by I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! Australia
Hip Hop Television GIF by WE tv
Hip Hop Television GIF by WE tv
@BomberBoy123

Where Are You What GIF by Yung Bae
Where Are You Netflix GIF by Daybreak

Sack him now. Its your only chance to save your club.
I think we are in for the long game.

The club sacked too many coaches recently, so they can't be seen to act rash again so soon.

I did a ladder predictor, and I have us finishing one spot above you guys
(may or may not have manipulated some games to get a better pick)

It would seem a few are realising what the good judges have known for years.
Magoo, he be no good.

In saying that him and 36 yr old Goldy suit B Scott.

I look fwd to the day hes sacked again. To * credit they won't lick his arse like we did .
Mid 2026 at the latest
It was a fun ride on the Magoo train while it lasted. We'll remember the crapping his pants against the Cats and hacking it out on the full and the turn left, turn right as the sense of dread sets in, he then decides to hit up Wardlaw short who has his backed turned from memory because three opposition defenders are surrounding him waiting to intercept.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was a fun ride on the Magoo train while it lasted. We'll remember the crapping his pants against the Cats and hacking it out on the full and the turn left, turn right as the sense of dread sets in, he then decides to hit up Wardlaw short who has his backed turned from memory because three opposition defenders are surrounding him waiting to intercept.

He was just spoken about and it wasn't complimentary, he's below average for one on one defending, I was shocked I tell ya. Who'd have ever guessed.

Freaking spud is Magoo.

Last edited:
He was just spoken about and it wasn't complimentary, he's below average for one on one defending, I was shocked I tell ya. Who's have ever guessed.

Freaking spud is Magoo.
Goes back to the basti trade, who woulda thought it would buy us some currency that in time would net zane.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon III - 4 Sept 2024 marks 20 years since *Essendon have won a final; Coached by the anti “RESULTIST”, RIP D2D and T_S

Remove this Banner Ad

Back