Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon III - 4 Sept 2024 marks 20 years since *Essendon have won a final; Coached by the anti “RESULTIST”, RIP D2D and T_S

Remove this Banner Ad

He was just spoken about and it wasn't complimentary, he's below average for one on one defending, I was shocked I tell ya. Who'd have ever guessed.

Freaking spud is Magoo.
I heard that, Daniel Hoyle on SEN - Mackay is personally below the league average for one on one contests, as are a couple of his colleagues, and the team defence is worse than it was last year. Music to my ears.

I heard that, Daniel Hoyle on SEN - Mackay is personally below the league average for one on one contests, as are a couple of his colleagues, and the team defence is worse than it was last year. Music to my ears.
And when they had that mic 🎤 up all Australian meeting on fox footy Magoo's name was bought up to be in the squad.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Review in Bard's office.

Putting The Open GIF by Northern Ireland

Always talks about improving.

Never actually improves.
I have two work colleagues who support * but are genuinely likeable good blokes.

So all year I have been banging on how their percentage is a true reflection of where they're at and that the tumble down the ladder will happen soon.

They get it but up until a few weeks ago believe that Bard was doing a good job.
They now see it lol

I dont think the * board is going to cop his bullshit for too long. Or maybe they will to save their jobs.
Dedoro has conned them into keeping him there for decades so it shouldn't be too hard for Bard to do the same.
The current president doesn't strike me as that bright and looks like a fool.

So I think they are in trouble.

I have two work colleagues who support * but are genuinely likeable good blokes.

So all year I have been banging on how their percentage is a true reflection of where they're at and that the tumble down the ladder will happen soon.

They get it but up until a few weeks ago believe that Bard was doing a good job.
They now see it lol

I dont think the * board is going to cop his bullshit for too long. Or maybe they will to save their jobs.
Dedoro has conned them into keeping him there for decades so it shouldn't be too hard for Bard to do the same.
The current president doesn't strike me as that bright and looks like a fool.

So I think they are in trouble.
We all know he doesn’t improve.

He just flogs a singular plan until his head explodes.

‘The best plan B is doing Plan A better….’

We all know he doesn’t improve.

He just flogs a singular plan until his head explodes.

‘The best plan B is doing Plan A better….’
If Macrae and to another extent Voss, both came out in 2022 and said oh look were not being resultist and let their players off after a bad loss, then Collingwood wouldn't have pinched a flag by a combined total of 10 points in 2023. That's how marginal this league is.
And Carlton wouldn't be sitting 2nd this year after playing off in a prelim last year.

Losing is everything. Winning is everything.

Long may he continue with those frauds

It took losing at home to a team eight spots below you on the ladder for you decide it might be time to 'go to work' 🤔

WTF were you doing before that to earn the millions of dollars you are getting paid? 🤷

Presumably then, if the Crows hadn't scrambled that last goal in the dying minutes of the game, you would have been satisfied with everything and just taken the week off?👌

Gotta say, I'm glad he wears a red and black polo rather than a royal blue and white one when he 'goes to work' as a coach these days!

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon III - 4 Sept 2024 marks 20 years since *Essendon have won a final; Coached by the anti “RESULTIST”, RIP D2D and T_S

Remove this Banner Ad

Back