T20 World Cup Game 44 Super Eight Australia v Bangladesh June 21 1000hrs @ Sir Vivian Richards Stadium Antigua

Who will win?

• Bangladesh

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

It must suck as a spectator at the ground , its past midnight and you dont know whether you should go home or stay at the ground for the finish of this game.
Well, if you've travelled halfway across the world from Australia, I reckon they'd be getting their moneys worth & staying

On Redmi Note 8 Pro using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bangladeshi anthem bangs on a bit.
Per the Graund blog.
Showbizguru has been kind enough to do their own research, and now it might be over to fact-checkers to confirm or deny: “So I checked. Because no-one else appears to give a monkeys. But at 2:45 the Bangladesh national anthem is officially the longest in the world.”

from Cricinfo: 12.25am The covers are firmly in place. For those asking how NRR will be calculated in case of a rain-hit game, well NRR is a ratio of (runs scored/balls faced) and (runs conceded/balls bowled) so NRR doesn't get affected in any unusual way even if Bangladesh batted 20 overs and Australia, say, bat 11.2.

from Cricinfo: 12.25am The covers are firmly in place. For those asking how NRR will be calculated in case of a rain-hit game, well NRR is a ratio of (runs scored/balls faced) and (runs conceded/balls bowled) so NRR doesn't get affected in any unusual way even if Bangladesh batted 20 overs and Australia, say, bat 11.2.
I hope this is true

Remove this Banner Ad

T20 World Cup Game 44 Super Eight Australia v Bangladesh June 21 1000hrs @ Sir Vivian Richards Stadium Antigua

Back