Tarrant

Remove this Banner Ad

nossi5

Debutant
Oct 16, 2006
AFL Club
Collingwood
Just wanted to jump on here and wish taz all the best for tonight. i hope everything goes well for him and he plays a good game (not to good though). I just hope the supporters of both club can look at the service both taz and medhurst gave to each team and not carry on. Taz was my second favorite player behind bucks. As much as he now plays for freo im still as massive fan of the way he plays the game. Anyway Taz All the best and here hoping for a good game and a great contest. cheers

Has anyone seen Pistol17?

This was his post on the Collingwood Boards

For all of you who seen the Channel 7 ad regarding Chris Tarrants accuracy this year and for all you Collingwood Supporters who have been bagging him and will bag him at the game tonight.

Have a look at your chump Anthony Rocca.

Tarrant - 20 Goals 15 Behinds
Rocca - 17 Goals 21 Behinds

I wonder who is a better kick at goal.... mmmm easy one TARRANT!!!

YOU IDIOT!!!!!!!!!

Tarrant may miss a few goals, but he can get the ball, and use it when he is needed outside 50. He like Rocca really need the first goal sometimes to keep them confident. At times there was a look on Tarrrant that he wasn't very confident with his kicking for goal.

Tarrant had 27 possessions, 12 marks and set up a few goals. If he had've kicked 2.0, instead of 0.2 he would have been close to BOG (and we would have won the game)....

He did okay. Would have been good for his confidence to kick a couple, but he'll move on... he's still on track for a 45-50 goal season.

I was just saying a bit of the look in his face, Pav had the same look later on in the game, but there are some promising signs to take out of the game. In a game like tonight where he is getting possession rather then goals you'd really need a decent forward line, something we quite obviously lacked last season, as shown by our scoring this year we have managed to get the ball in there.

Not a dig at Tarrant, I mean there were other factors in some of him not scoring goals, sometimes it was delievery, and sometimes he had poor kicking at goal, but he was servicable in getting possessions. But as I said, if he is not kicking goals you would need someone that could, and we didn't which wsa our problem a lot last season.

But he has been going well apart from tonight, so it's not a big deal, though you could have used the two goals instead of behinds.

Since you mentioned him in the opening post.

3rd quarter on the Box here. Medders has just produced a few wonderful passages of play to set up two great goals for the Pies.

I would think Tarrant was still a bit filthy about the loss and that he may have wanted to kick a bag against his old club. I wouldn't read too much into that.

well he shook other players hands mate, so that cant be it.
Plus im sure theres other players he wanted to prove himself to more than Pendles who was only at the club one year whilst Tarrant was there.

Sore loser WA hack is the way i see it

Has really adapted into the WA way of living, refusing to shake Pendles hand after the game.
Good to see WA are keeping their image

Really glad we got rid of him, Cloke has miles more impact than Tarrant across half forward and is only 20.
Interesting to see a Cloke with an ounce of talent,I blame the milkman:)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back