Backfire Tasmanian Devils fan Katy Perry is the GREATEST singer and popstar of all time! She will blow the fans away with her performance before the game!

Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 2, 2014
AFL Club
Tasmania
Other Teams
#TeamTurboChooks

I have always said Katy Perry is the greatest, anyone who says otherwise is a horrible little liar!

200,000 members, GOAT number 1 ticket holder in Katy Perry! What a football club the Tasmania Devils are. Please post your jealousy and your club's inferior celebratory endorsements below.

She isn't the greatest singer and popstar of all time and she also knows jack shit about football which is why she is a Tassie fan.

She probably thinks that the Tassie Devils are a real team when they are as imaginary as elves and pixies, they still don't exist.

She probably thinks that the Tassie Devils are a real team when they are as imaginary as elves and pixies, they still don't exist.
Yes we do exist! The Tassie Devils exist also! Hence why we are the club with 5th highest membership in the entire world!

Yes we do exist! The Tassie Devils exist also! Hence why we are the club with 5th highest membership in the entire world!

Your members exist, well some of them do at least but none of your players or coaches exist yet.

You like her breasts a lot don't you?
Not very Christian of you hmm

Her breasts are probably fake like the fake Tassie Devils.

Who knew a club supported by a global super star with 200k members would inspire so much jealousy?
Jealousy... and fear.

Elmo actually does like Katy
katy perry elmo GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why is this a backfire?

Edit: oh lol
Because a bunch of losers from minnow teams handed her a guernsey she didnt ask for and quickly photographed her with them before she threw them in a dumpster.

Because a bunch of losers from minnow teams handed her a guernsey she didnt ask for and quickly photographed her with them before she threw them in a dumpster.
True and those teams have like half the members of the mighty Devils :$ I guess she felt sorry for them

You can be sure Carlton have too much class not to do such a desperate PR stunt.

You can be sure Carlton have too much class not to do such a desperate PR stunt.
Katy is more of a multi team lady of the night than Jazny and even she told Carlton to GAGF :$

True and those teams have like half the members of the mighty Devils :$ I guess she felt sorry for them
Awkward moment when Cal tries to hand her a drug cheating shirt. She stares the beta male guy down and says "yeah and I just said Tasmania, right?". Cal became quiet nervous and sank into his seat like a typical Essendon squib.

giphy.webp

She had to deal with the loss of her brother Matthew.

I'm just glad she's back performing.

She had to deal with the loss of her brother Matthew.

I'm just glad she's back performing.
I am glad she recovered from whatever powerful mind altering substance it must have been that drove her to date Russel Brand :embarrassedv1:

I am glad she recovered from whatever powerful mind altering substance it must have been that drove her to date Russel Brand :embarrassedv1:

Worst of all, Rusty brainwashed Katy to becoming a floggo West Ham supporter

images

She is Ded to me ever since.

Also Jazny I need to ask, have you ever kissed a girl and did you like it ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Backfire Tasmanian Devils fan Katy Perry is the GREATEST singer and popstar of all time! She will blow the fans away with her performance before the game!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back