Backfire Tasmanian Devils fan Katy Perry is the GREATEST singer and popstar of all time! She will blow the fans away with her performance before the game!

Remove this Banner Ad

She had to deal with the loss of her brother Matthew.

I'm just glad she's back performing.

A shame it wasn't her other flog of a brother Alex that carked it instead.

c7e92272ab439d9d27bd7b901b72cafa64fc7326

Bet there are many corporate type flogs who got tickets just to watch Katy play at the G and don't care about footy whatsoever.

Yes I know footy needs the money from these theatre goer types in order to keep the smaller, more tinpot clubs like Gold Coast, Norf, St Kilda and Freo afloat but still. ...

Bet there are many corporate type flogs who got tickets just to watch Katy play at the G and don't care about footy whatsoever.

Yes I know footy needs the money from these theatre goer types in order to keep the smaller, more tinpot clubs like Gold Coast, Norf, St Kilda and Freo afloat but still. ...
The GF would still be a sell out even if they didn’t have international acts.

I just hate the pretending to give a shit about the sport from some of these international acts. Robbie Williams to his credit seems to have some interest and follows the Blues throughout the year.

But people like Katy especially, I mean... She probably doesn't know what a goal is.

I just hate the pretending to give a shit about the sport from some of these international acts. Robbie Williams to his credit seems to have some interest and follows the Blues throughout the year.

But people like Katy especially, I mean... She probably doesn't know what a goal is.

She's pretty clueless, someone mentioned the Granny and she thought that was some sort of play where the players moved slow.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Backfire Tasmanian Devils fan Katy Perry is the GREATEST singer and popstar of all time! She will blow the fans away with her performance before the game!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back