Backfire Tasmanian Devils fan Katy Perry is the GREATEST singer and popstar of all time! She will blow the fans away with her performance before the game!

Remove this Banner Ad

Should have 20 on the back :$

if i was katy perry and i got paid a million dollars to perform at anthony pratt's b'day party earlier this year, i wonder how I would spend that money. singing lessons maybe? also supposedly in attendance was albanese. for a million dollars she must have done more than sing. i mean if I was Pratt at the very least I'd expect balloon animals. 'I kissed a girl and, it's a poodle, I liked it, the taste of her cherry chapstick, I kissed a girl, who wants a giraffe, just to try it, I hope my boyfriend, it's a monkey, don't mind it.' I bet she does Dark Horse, but it won't be for Longmire, it'll be for her masters.

Is it Grundy? Yes it is Grundy, the only player in the swans team from another club. While all other clubs have to deal with each other during trade period, the swans relax, safe in the knowledge that their academy will fulfil all their needs. I say no to Katy Perry, and yes to The Dream Academy reforming to play their one and only hit Life In A Northern Town.

Almost forgot, tomorrow is the last AFL 'welcome to country' for the year, to the best of my knowledge, and this is my response to that. These aren't my words because I ain't so elequent, but i agree with all of it:

The referendum was never about giving the indigenous peoples a voice, it was about putting them under the constitution 'white man's law' ... 'contracting them'... it's always been about the land. The UN wants ownership of the land in multiple countries. Thomas May, Linda Burney and others were consulting with the UN to bring in 'the voice'. According to aboriginal prosecutor Josephine Cashman, whilst working under the Abbott govt, she came across paperwork that explained how the UN was to be given the land and for what purpose. First they needed the aboriginals put under the constitution to nullify their land ownership, then they would move all people off the majority of the land (approx 80%). The UN then have plans to asset strip the land. You may have noticed that national parks under Labor, are slowly being closed to the public. What many don't know is that it was revealed in Senate questioning that they are getting aboriginals to put 80% of Australia under native title (a literal plan B if the Voice failed). Of course this is for the govt & UN's interest...the plan being, that once all the land is under native title, the govt will then claim the land under different reasons, extinguishing the native title forever ... the aboriginals then, can never claim to own that land. The other 20% of the land as far as I understand, is already extinguished, and that's where the majority of us live... so if effect, the aboriginals are being used so that the govt, on behalf of the UN, can steal the land. It has never been about what's best for the indigenous peoples, many of whom were fully aware of the land grab attempt with the referendum and voted no.

Who is this ****ing cooker??

I have always said Katy Perry is the greatest, anyone who says otherwise is a horrible little liar!

200,000 members, GOAT number 1 ticket holder in Katy Perry! What a football club the Tasmania Devils are. Please post your jealousy and your club's inferior celebratory endorsements below.

She zaid thankyou so much 3 times and didn't know what a jumper was.

Last edited:
Worst of all, Rusty brainwashed Katy to becoming a floggo West Ham supporter

images

She is Ded to me ever since.

Also Jazny I need to ask, have you ever kissed a girl and did you like it ?
Shutup pervert .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Backfire Tasmanian Devils fan Katy Perry is the GREATEST singer and popstar of all time! She will blow the fans away with her performance before the game!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back