Tassie afl fixtures 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

Mr Tassie

Senior List
Mar 25, 2024
AFL Club
Tasmania
Who do people think will likely play in Tassie next year?.....I believe we will likely see a North vs Richmond game down Hobart considering the tigers low position on the ladder recently.

I doubt we see the big clubs play in Hobart. Too popular for the small capacity.

Locals will snap up all the tickets, and the government won't get the tourism $$ out of it.
Some big clubs would come down. Wouldn’t be fair if Victoria hosted all them games. GWS holds $23,000 and has hosted finals and Collingwood etc

Some big clubs would come down. Wouldn’t be fair if Victoria hosted all them games. GWS holds $23,000 and has hosted finals and Collingwood etc
Yeah, but the reason the government gives North money is to bring tourists in.

Last time Richmond came the locals snapped up most of the tickets.

So what do you reacon will happen when North's tassie deal expires next year?....
I know some have suggested the tassie government may pay big clubs to come down here for one off games until tassie enters in 2028.

That is true. Like all venues a set amount of tickets would be set side for the visitors. The will go like hot cakes though.

So what do you reacon will happen when North's tassie deal expires next year?....
I know some have suggested the tassie government may pay big clubs to come down here for one off games until tassie enters in 2028.
It will stop happening.

Remove this Banner Ad

Tassie afl fixtures 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

Back