Telstra Dome Big Advantage

Remove this Banner Ad

yogie2space

Rookie
Jul 14, 2006
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I was thinking it would have been good to play at the MCG with around 70,000+ fans! But playing at the Dome does mean it won't rain and that is very important for a talls, do people agree?

Nothing like the "G"

looking forward to 80,000+ crowd, maybe against the tigers if they are up and running or bombers, but i do doubt it, no chance of getting a crowd getting to the lions game

this weeks game was a perfect oportunity for us to play in front of a big crowd:(

Nothing like the "G"

looking forward to 80,000+ crowd, maybe against the tigers if they are up and running or bombers, but i do doubt it, no chance of getting a crowd getting to the lions game

this weeks game was a perfect oportunity for us to play in front of a big crowd:(

With you Ricta.....love the 'G' and it's open spances....the Dome has been a very unhappy hunting ground up till the Blues game...

we have won the last 4 games in a row at the dome by an average of almost 10 goals so i dont see why this has not been a good hunting ground for us, plus ruffy thrives at the dome, it is the pies who dont play too well there, in saying that they have beaten us the last 2 times the dome, but not this time, this one is ours

Remove this Banner Ad

Telstra Dome Big Advantage

Remove this Banner Ad

Back