Terrifier 3

Remove this Banner Ad

yet to see any but interested. only seen clips of number two, which could be best described as 'gratuitous'.

are there any physical copies of any of these floating around, and how subjected to our ratings laws here?
Not sure about your second question. But you can stream them on prime now I believe.

The first one is a bit of a “proof of concept” so you may struggle in parts. Second one is long, but good fun!

I loved it. Nobody in the theatre fainting or puking or anything like that. But it was more violent than the first and second.

It’s not an elevated horror movie, it’s simply a slasher like the old days. And it’s a blast to watch.

What was the opening scene? Putting him back together, shower or kid kill?
He murders a whole family. One child murder happens off screen and another is implied. I think the whole thing is to set the scene that kids aren’t safe in this movie.

I think the shower scene will be the main talking point.

Last edited:
the blu ray of this is somewhere on its way to me. however, i tend to hoard these things so may not watch for a while.

australian government appeared to do a harshly worded letter of advice to the public rather than censor but won't know until i watch.

Remove this Banner Ad

Terrifier 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back