Test Tests: Round 3: SOUTH EASTERN MAGPIES vs CROCODILES @ Waverley

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 29, 2003
Queensland
AFL Club
Fremantle
MAGPIES vs CROCODILES

Ideal starts to the season are imperitive for a premiership season and this round we start seeing the front-runners and the arse-chasers for 2008. The Magpies have built up a head of steam having won their last three matches in both forms of the game and are looking to strike and get the points on the board whilst the iron is hot. The Crocs on the other hand are still hungover from their end of season trip to Los Angeles led by tour guide Ben Cousins and have been sluggish in all forms of the game to get going. Can the Crocs snap out of slumber and show the competition that they're still a force to be reckoned with or will the Magpies give the home crowd something more to cheer and get in to the Top 5 early in the season?

Home side to select pitch by 11:59pm AEDT Tomorrow

Teams to be in no later than 10:00pm AEDT Sunday

Well, we really need to turn up here and play Crocs. Either that or we choose the alternative and head to the pub each night, only to crawl out to the ground 20 minutes before scheduled play - at this point I think that might be a good thing to try!

20 minutes before the start of play:confused:. Jumping the gun if you ask me:D

And for the pub, I have been doing that and im going alright with a few half centuries. Maybe thats the secret

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll do it myself, its that hard to figure out whats happened though AM out DT13 in.
Not being funny, but your official squad is in post 1

Kapow!!! RH Pure bat, right arm medium
YOTC RH Pure bat, right arm medium
Mizza RH Pure bat, right arm medium
Blues _man RH Pure bat, right arm leggies
Woodstock RH Pure bat , right arm medium
Lethal RH Pure bat
Grayza RH Pure bat
Alberton magpie RH Bat, wicket keeper
Beaver’s army LH Bowling all rounder/ spin
V Townsend RH pure bowler Pace
Capitalist RH Pure bowler Pace
Dudeman300 RH Pure bowler leg spin
Storm20 RH Pure bowler Pace
Hairy Cat Mooney RH Pure bowler off spin

Not being funny, but your official squad is in post 1

Kapow!!! RH Pure bat, right arm medium
YOTC RH Pure bat, right arm medium
Mizza RH Pure bat, right arm medium
Blues _man RH Pure bat, right arm leggies
Woodstock RH Pure bat , right arm medium
Lethal RH Pure bat
Grayza RH Pure bat
Alberton magpie RH Bat, wicket keeper
Beaver’s army LH Bowling all rounder/ spin
V Townsend RH pure bowler Pace
Capitalist RH Pure bowler Pace
Dudeman300 RH Pure bowler leg spin
Storm20 RH Pure bowler Pace
Hairy Cat Mooney RH Pure bowler off spin

Strewth just swap Alberton Magpie with dale_thomas12. Straight Swap. Squads change.

Strewth just swap Alberton Magpie with dale_thomas12. Straight Swap. Squads change.

Yes, but the idea was that the squads would be regulated by the administrator. He would sticky the squads and to change anything he would have to approve it and change the list. That way it's always visible.
During the season players will be able to switch type, and non posters can be delisted with new players recruited. The team squads are updated by admin on the sticky and everyone knows who is in each squad, their player type etc.
Makes for a transparent competition. Last season we didn't know what was going on.
But if you want to revert, just let me know and the free for all can recommence. As I have always said, I just want a good competition with rules we all know and understand and transparency.

Remove this Banner Ad

Test Tests: Round 3: SOUTH EASTERN MAGPIES vs CROCODILES @ Waverley

Remove this Banner Ad

Back