The 2022/23 Off-Season Ladder

Remove this Banner Ad

St Kilda - 2 points

Dropbox issues

Outrageous, 2 points in an entire off season for my beloved Saints. I was so hoping we would win this year, it being the only award we are likely to win this year.

Tell me the contents were full of sexist or homopobic slurs, covering up illegal drug use or legions of pregnant schoolgirls, or hell schoolboys for all I care. Mind you it might might be a good topic for a thead "just what was on the dropbox upload?"

Outrageous, 2 points in an entire off season for my beloved Saints. I was so hoping we would win this year, it being the only award we are likely to win this year.

Tell me the contents were full of sexist or homopobic slurs, covering up illegal drug use or legions of pregnant schoolgirls, or hell schoolboys for all I care. Mind you it might might be a good topic for a thead "just what was on the dropbox upload?"
Given he had to address the players immediately after they found out about it I think it'd be fair to assume a lot of talking shit about them.

"Jesus look at that spanner, what a ****ing ******. First chance I get I'm firing this dickhead"

Given he had to address the players immediately after they found out about it I think it'd be fair to assume a lot of talking s**t about them.

"Jesus look at that spanner, what a ******* ******. First chance I get I'm firing this dickhead"

Yea, that would apply to half the team, if Ross was feeling upbeat.

Given he had to address the players immediately after they found out about it I think it'd be fair to assume a lot of talking s**t about them.

"Jesus look at that spanner, what a ******* ******. First chance I get I'm firing this dickhead"
Zaine Cordy must be shitting himself

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

The 2022/23 Off-Season Ladder

Remove this Banner Ad

Back