The Bigfooty Liverpool Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Does anyone think its wrong we haven't seen or herd any official interview from Slot ? I know they are entitled for Holidays etc, but I would of thought we would of seen his face and official interview on Day 1 on his official start date , than after that he would of gone on holidays?
Red Men TV were speculating that they might be trying to allow some time to pass between Klopp going and Slot doing a first presser for the club.

Last edited:
Red Men TV were speculating that they might be trying to allow some time to pass between Klopp going and Slot doing a first presser for the club.
Yeah I think this makes sense. Let's everyone have some time from losing Klopp and will then hopefully be more accepting of a new manager.

England were pretty average. Southgate needs to go or England are gonna miss another "golden" generation.

Good. Let the dumb campaigner Poms stay mired in mediocrity.

Good. Let the dumb campaigner Poms stay mired in mediocrity.
Yeah look I dont care, cos I'm Australian, I was just saying.

I've always been on the fence with England in the past cos I always wanted them to do well for guys like Gerrard and Carragher who were involved in the England team but then I hated campaigners like Rooney, Scholes, Neville, Terry, Ferdinand etc etc

So I was very 50/50.

It's a bit easier to support England now and hope TAA and Gomez do well as all the Manc campaigners arent as bad anymore cos United suck.

So I'm basically just supporting any team in the Euro's that has a Liverpool player in it.

Yeah look I dont care, cos I'm Australian, I was just saying.

I've always been on the fence with England in the past cos I always wanted them to do well for guys like Gerrard and Carragher who were involved in the England team but then I hated campaigners like Rooney, Scholes, Neville, Terry, Ferdinand etc etc

So I was very 50/50.

It's a bit easier to support England now and hope TAA and Gomez do well as all the Manc campaigners arent as bad anymore cos United suck.

So I'm basically just supporting any team in the Euro's that has a Liverpool player in it.
I usually support England but I want The Netherlands to win this one.
Southgate is killing England’s chances with his dour tactics. You’ve got the players to take sides apart so use them ffs.

I usually support England but I want The Netherlands to win this one.
Southgate is killing England’s chances with his dour tactics. You’ve got the players to take sides apart so use them ffs.
Serbia hardly had a sniff at goal and England should have realistically had it buried by half time with 3 goals. Unfortunately they didn't but the chances were there. Think they'll go deep once the right mix is found which can be done in-tournament. I'd like to see more of Wharton but I'm buzzing to see Trent grow into the midfield role here, although you can see it up in lights already that they'll be blaming Southgate's decision to play him there as a reason why they've not won anything again.

Love the Euros because it's true neutral tournament footy for us Australians. I hope for my own experience here in the UK that England gets the hopes up just enough for a crushing defeat. Wouldn't mind them going all the way either. In the end, don't really care who wins it, just want to see some balltearers from outside the box and some drama.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Serbia hardly had a sniff at goal and England should have realistically had it buried by half time with 3 goals. Unfortunately they didn't but the chances were there. Think they'll go deep once the right mix is found which can be done in-tournament. I'd like to see more of Wharton but I'm buzzing to see Trent grow into the midfield role here, although you can see it up in lights already that they'll be blaming Southgate's decision to play him there as a reason why they've not won anything again.

Love the Euros because it's true neutral tournament footy for us Australians. I hope for my own experience here in the UK that England gets the hopes up just enough for a crushing defeat. Wouldn't mind them going all the way either. In the end, don't really care who wins it, just want to see some balltearers from outside the box and some drama.
TAA to be the hero in midfield that ends England’s trophy winning drought.

If this is true we should pay 60m. Lille wanted 100m initially but he only has 12 months left ln his deal.

This kid is a gun. Can play alongside and take over from Big Virg eventually.

With him, Quansah, VVD, Konate & Jogo able to cover CB/full back we would be set for the next 5 years.

If this is true we should pay 60m. Lille wanted 100m initially but he only has 12 months left ln his deal.

This kid is a gun. Can play alongside and take over from Big Virg eventually.

With him, Quansah, VVD, Konate & Jogo able to cover CB/full back we would be set for the next 5 years.

He's awfully young though isnt he. If VVD and Konate are first choice, our two back up CB's in Quansah and Yoro if he was to come would be very young.

He's awfully young though isnt he. If VVD and Konate are first choice, our two back up CB's in Quansah and Yoro if he was to come would be very young.

He's a beast mate. Been playing first team since 16. Already a first choice for Lille and played in all French NT apart from senior team.

He can take over the mantle from VVD who I reckon has maybe 3 seasons left max.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Bigfooty Liverpool Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back