The Bigfooty Liverpool Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Just a note on Slot and how we've started the season. We have a decent little sample size of the job so far and all things considered it's been a really good start under the new manager and I dont know if anybody is really talking that much about it.

Maybe the loss at home to Forest took some of the shine off but we've played 7 games in total so far this season and won 6 and lost 1. We've only conceded one goal in the league in 5 games. We've put 5 past West Ham in the League Cup, 3 past Milan in the CL and 3 past United at OT in the league.

And this is all early days too, we're are nowhere near as smooth as we'd like to be under Slot's new system. Be interesting to see how well we are playing after christmas or will we fall away as teams figure us out. Either way, the start has been really good all things considered.

Just a note on Slot and how we've started the season. We have a decent little sample size of the job so far and all things considered it's been a really good start under the new manager and I dont know if anybody is really talking that much about it.

Maybe the loss at home to Forest took some of the shine off but we've played 7 games in total so far this season and won 6 and lost 1. We've only conceded one goal in the league in 5 games. We've put 5 past West Ham in the League Cup, 3 past Milan in the CL and 3 past United at OT in the league.

And this is all early days too, we're are nowhere near as smooth as we'd like to be under Slot's new system. Be interesting to see how well we are playing after christmas or will we fall away as teams figure us out. Either way, the start has been really good all things considered.
I don’t believe that the defence has been as good as it looks on the outside looking in. We should’ve conceded more goals but we should’ve scored more as well. It’s definitely better than last season though. However, we’re still giving up excellent goal scoring opportunities to the opposition in a lot of games. In the crucial moments, this will probably cost us a title/cup, etc.

I don’t believe that the defence has been as good as it looks on the outside looking in. We should’ve conceded more goals but we should’ve scored more as well. It’s definitely better than last season though. However, we’re still giving up excellent goal scoring opportunities to the opposition in a lot of games. In the crucial moments, this will probably cost us a title/cup, etc.
I do agree with this, still an impressive start but I have felt we've been lucky not to concede on a lot of occasions this season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

The Bigfooty Liverpool Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back