FTA-TV The Biggest Loser 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Blue Mum's response to Damien's backslide was weird to say the least. Went on about saying, well if he doesnt want to be here, I'll vote him out again, conveniently forgetting that that exact mindset is what saved Craig when he was up for elimination.

If the boot was on the other foot, they would have evicted Joe as quick as look at him and would not have taken being questioned about it. Hypocrites.

I think they'll have a go at Joe because they know how weak their team is now and how exposed they are. Jarrod was the only person to compete in every challenge.

Nathaniel is very weak. Jarrad strangely enough tries to make friends with him this week so Nathaniel doesn't want to get rid of him.

I'd say Jarrod quickly worked out how easy Nathaniel is to manipulate and buddied up to him in an attempt to save his butt. Nate's so dull he couldnt even work that out for himself. Jarrod's made it clear how much he dislikes Joe, why would he then turn around and be best buddies with Nathaniel?

Also, lol at Sarah being escribed as a threat. She is weak as.

Very tactical stuff. Like you said, they were not in the firing line, so it was in their interests to have either Jarrod or Leigh go. After all, they are competing against the other families so self-interest has to come into play at some stage.

I hadn't thought about that - I thought that they all seemed to want Joe out. A smart move, they won't be a team of 3 for long.

It's a shame Jarrod had to go - I thought he inspired the rest of them to keep going and set the benchmark even if his weight loss wasn't the highest. It'll be interesting to see how his sisters go without him.

I wonder how Tiffiny's ninja bullshit will work with a piece of 2x4 to the back of her scone. "I want my ninja back! I want my ninja back!" Shut up you idiot.

Joe didn't vote out the biggest threat, that was payback for being called out. Damian doesn't need to be there, he needs to have stopped eating shit food years ago. How the hell can someone get to the stage where they cant even walk without thinking "hmm better stop eating chips for breakfast lunch, dinner and midnight snacks".

I hate all these people in the show. Except maybe Meg, she has a beer fridge in her lounge room.

Haha, I agree, but I can understand why Damien had his backslide. This is a guy who, for probably the best part of 15-20 years has survived on fatty, sugary and salty foods. All of a sudden he's put on a strict calorie controlled diet. The withdrawals would be immense. He's out of the spotlight, no pressure, of course he caved. He's still over 200kgs.

Does anyone know what the success rate of people keeping the weight off after leaving show? Doesnt look great when 3/4 who've been kicked off so far have messed up their regime as soon as they went home.

You would have thought Jarrad could stay out of trouble for one night. Disgrace!

If the Challenors go under the yellow line this week, they should put Nathaniel up. Let's see if the others really do like him or not. The rest will all bleat that Joe did not man up, but when you know you are a dead set certainty to get voted out, why would you?

If Nathaniel does go, well at least he can't backstab his own team anymore.

You would have thought Jarrad could stay out of trouble for one night. Disgrace!

If the Challenors go under the yellow line this week, they should put Nathaniel up. Let's see if the others really do like him or not. The rest will all bleat that Joe did not man up, but when you know you are a dead set certainty to get voted out, why would you?

If Nathaniel does go, well at least he can't backstab his own team anymore.

Nathanial is a joke, and the attacks on Joe is a joke as well. As if the rest wouldnt have voted Joe out if they had won. I hope that Joe wins it, just to piss the rest of them off.

I am starting to think that Nathanial is slightly ******ed. Not trying to be harsh, but he is VERY slow, and quite stupid. Jarrad clearly played him to try and not get the red team to vote for him.

I HATE the white team. I am glad they are losing. The twins are just as bad as the 2 who have been voted out!

I am thinking that Nathaniel is just a sheltered manchild. 18, wouldn't have ventured out into the world or attempted anything because of his weight. Clearly has a lot of emotional baggage. Development wise, he is probably 14-15 as he has had no experiences. He is so eager to win favour with others because he probably has no friends or social outlet beyond his uncles.

These things are thrown together anyway. These people do not live in the same house on the outside, and judging by the way some of them interact, I doubt they have too much to do with each other outside of their appearances together to set the scene for the show.

The Challenors are the biggest example of this. Clearly there is some bad blood between Greg and Joe/Damian. Clearly there is bad blood between Nathaniel and Joe and a hint with Damian as well. These people have their own families ... no way they are over seeing each other every day.

LOL....The misuses was watching this show just now and I happened to walk past to see Michelle talking to the red team.

Apperantly Nathanial hates Joe because one time in an elevator Joe gave him a nipple cripple and Nathanial asked him to stop but Joe kept going.

LOL...He then starts crying! It was quite amusing.

Everyone has an older uncle or brother who gives you chinese burns or nipple cripples or noogies at one point or another. I reckon a psych evaluation should be done on anyone below 21. Far too immature.

Yeah, I was also watching with my misuses. We had a bit of a laugh at Nathaniel whinging about the nipple cripple. He seems to have serious emotional problems and the Challenors looks like a family with deep divisions.

I'm about ten to fifteen years younger than all my cousins on one side of the family. I was beaten up as par for the course and managed to emerge out of it in tact.

Also, was I the only one thinking that it must have been a while in between weigh-ins as most people did big numbers 5-7kgs while a week or two ago 3-4 kgs was average?

And I thought Shannan was having enough lend of Leigh when he had a go at him for dropping 5kgs a week after dropping 7.5. It was weird. Backfired on Shannan when the rest of the team dropped 5kgs between them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, I was also watching with my misuses. We had a bit of a laugh at Nathaniel whinging about the nipple cripple. He seems to have serious emotional problems and the Challenors looks like a family with deep divisions.

I'm about ten to fifteen years younger than all my cousins on one side of the family. I was beaten up as par for the course and managed to emerge out of it in tact.

Also, was I the only one thinking that it must have been a while in between weigh-ins as most people did big numbers 5-7kgs while a week or two ago 3-4 kgs was average?

And I thought Shannan was having enough lend of Leigh when he had a go at him for dropping 5kgs a week after dropping 7.5. It was weird. Backfired on Shannan when the rest of the team dropped 5kgs between them.

Yeh my uncle is only about 6 years older than me and he and my other uncles got stuck into me constantly, bit of fun here and there, toughens you up a bit. I shudder to think how Nathaniel went in high school, he would have been the softest target for bullies etc ever!!! Seriosuly needs to grow a pair and deal with it.

I thought Shannon having a crack at Leigh was ridiculous!! The show may be about entertainment but to have a proffesional PT saying that to a bloke still dealing with his weight and body issues, who im sure at least a few young obese blokes are probably looking to for a bit of inspiration to put the tim tams down and pick up the weights was very unsavoury, and this is coming from me who thinks the show is a farce for people who want to lose weight in a healthy manner and shouldnt be taken seriosuly by anyone.

Thank christ Craig is out. Extremely weak contestant, who constantly fails to motivate himself and be a leader of his family. He is probably at a weight now where he can stay out of trouble and keep eating okay, but he was struggling with nutrition inside, his losses on the outside will be small.

Anyone watch Friday night's episode?

Was quite easily the funniest episode of TBL I've ever seen. I was quite literally in tears laughing.

Basic premise was Blue, Red and Black had to navigate a 'Commando' style obstacle course time trial, winner gets to vote out any member of the losing team they want. Red and blue very evenly matched, Black team about twenty minutes behind.

The Black team on the monkey bars was hilarious. They just kept slipping in the water and never once thought to help each other across. Eventually I think they just gave up. Best moment was when one of the helpers deadpanned "pretty slippery isnt it?" Camera kept panning to the helpers watching, smirks barely concealed.

To top it all off, both Red and Blue finish in about 15 minutes, Black takes 20 minutes to finish the first two obstacles, camera cuts to that interview shot of the Black team girls talking about how they've got to catch up this time so they dont get eliminated. :D

All of the Moons but Jodie are completely useless. It is their uselessness that sees nobody vote for them. Most did not realise that the Moons are dangerous in a voting bloc.

Jodie is the one who usually goes up and survives as she has little weight left to lose.

The Challenors looked like winning because of the one minute advantage and would have had to vote off one of their allies from the Moons, however when the telecast ended, Joe was refusing to go into the pipes while Nathaniel was already through.

Thank christ Craig is out. Extremely weak contestant, who constantly fails to motivate himself and be a leader of his family. He is probably at a weight now where he can stay out of trouble and keep eating okay, but he was struggling with nutrition inside, his losses on the outside will be small.

Egg on your face with that one ODN. Didn't he lose something like 6kg's last week on the outside?

It was a good thing that the Moon girls went third in the challenge - otherwise they would have still been doing that first challenge when the next team started. The monkey bars fiasco was pretty bad as well.

I'm just glad that one of them will be going home in tomorrow's episode. I was also glad when Meg won immunity the other night.

These people are all embarrassing themselves so much. Nathaniel is 19, not 5, harden up champ, Joe went up, Damien went up, it was his turn, he is a petulant little child. As for the other teams "we really like you Nathaniel but your uncles are pricks so were voting you out" what the hell? Lara seemed okay until tonight but now officially they are all morons.

Lara is a snake. Hides behind an excuse to vote out a threat.

Votes out Nathaniel because she's so outraged he's there.
Votes out Damien because she's so outraged he's there.

Ridiculous.

Also, very weak by Nathaniel to overplay the sympathy card and not accept and inform he's there because the reds agreed on a strategy to decide who would appear at elimination. Bet Nathaniel wouldnt have been so upset if Damien lost the least weight.

The voting system is terrible this year though. The one thing that made last year's season so good was the elimination show. You wouldn't have terrible eliminations. Mind you the Blue team are absolute fruitloops for NOT eliminating Sarah! She is the biggest THREAT to Lara winning it, not Jodie!

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV The Biggest Loser 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Back