The Bulldog Magazine

Remove this Banner Ad

Did everyone get a copy of The Bulldog Magazine today?
It's an excellent read and has some great articles.

Something old, something new is about our new recruits
Q&A with Danny Delre
At home with Robert Murphy
Life in the old dog yet (Chris Grant)
A poster with photos of every player and coach Eade.
Familar face (Monty)
The next step (Birss)

skooshtamart said:
just put it down, has some good insights, also pretty happy with the bulldog shop catalogue.:thumbsu:
Same here. I think the shirts and jackets this year are clearly the best I have seen.

Good quality club mag and nice surprise in the letterbox when I got in from work. Have already checked off a few things to buy from the catalogue.

Pugsta said:
Good quality club mag and nice surprise in the letterbox when I got in from work. Have already checked off a few things to by from the catalogue.

Couldn't agree more. If they have some of the shirts and jackets etc it in stock on Sunday I might be buying a fair bit.

skooshtamart said:
just put it down, has some good insights, also pretty happy with the bulldog shop catalogue.:thumbsu:

My thoughts exactly.

I plan to pick up one of those polos in the not to distant future and if I've been a good boy I might even treat myself to a jacket!

Have to say the magazine is looking pretty good for this edition.Lots of pictures and stories.The club have done a fantastic job with the merchandise mag had seen it previously and was pretty impressed .

Great effort by the club :thumbsu: :thumbsu:

I liked the little section with Rocket again.Was very adamant that our players were not going to be content with last years fast finish and made a point that in football when ever he has seen a team or player become complacent they have fallen behind.Obviously he would be giving the same message to the players.Havent read much else just yet other than the little piece on Davidson.

Dog Town said:
I liked the little section with Rocket again.Was very adamant that our players were not going to be content with last years fast finish and made a point that in football when ever he has seen a team or player become complacent they have fallen behind.Obviously he would be giving the same message to the players.Havent read much else just yet other than the little piece on Davidson.

Me and my old man were saying the same thing. Reading that section from Rocket has given me confidence boost needed after the last 2 performances. Knowing that he is in charge and complacency will not be tolerated.

Really reassuring stuff!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Danny Delre!!!!!!! Made the magazine for mine....!

Cyberdoggie said:
hmmm.... must take an a bit longer for it to travel out here in glen waverley.

A couple of my work colleagues didn't receive it last night either. I don't live too far from Glen Waverley so it shouldn't have been a problem.

Just got home and was extremely happy to see that the Bulldog magazine was in my letterbox.

Love the stuff from the doggie's and cant wait to see what comes out next.

I especially liked the stories on Monty-how good are those pics?, at home with..., Granty feature and reading about the new draftees.

It was also good to see who got into the Bulldog's commercial. I applied but didnt have any luck.

Nice work Cam and the media dept at the Bulldogs!

The Bulldog magazine is a pleasure to read. I wish it came out every month. I spend every morning scanning through the papers for anything to do with the doggies and when I get this little peice of gold it gets worn out from being read, patted, cuddled etc...
This magazine is mirroring the team - it's fresh, vibrant, shiny and runs the ball well out of defence. Well done:thumbsu:

Must admit, those bulldog bootie slippers look good for winter, doubt their "one size fits all" policy would get them over my clod-hoppers though, it's hard enough finding shoes.

The magazine isn't too shabby at all.

My girlfriend and I were in the Bulldogs Shop yesterday and she bought me a Bulldogs running singlet which was pretty cool, and I got a close-up glimpse of the alternate jersey...pretty good, but tough on the hip pocket @ $117 (130 - member's discount). The Diadora gear is clearly a notch above previous merchandise.

But disappointingly, I got a slap on the wrist when I went to throw a Streety fridge magnet with the singlet....but I'll get one, don't you worry about that!!

Does anyone else think he looks stoned in the team photographs?

Sporty Spice said:
I'm still waiting and i could kick a football from where i am to the Western Suburbs... (almost)

They will have them at Family day but it's disappointing that you haven't received your magazine officially yet.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Bulldog Magazine

Remove this Banner Ad

Back