The Bulldog Magazine

Remove this Banner Ad

OldSchool said:
They will have them at Family day but it's disappointing that you haven't received your magazine officially yet.

I'm also still waiting on my social club membership, which is far more important and far more disapointing than the magazine.

Sporty Spice said:
Not about the magazine, but about the memberships i have, several times.

Sporty did they give you an explanation? I would be having a chat with them on family day if you are going.

I actually spoke to someone who was more than helpful back in January. The most recent time i'd spoken to them was on Thursday, and i was advised pack and membership was despatched on Feb 15th. Now last time i checked, it doesn't take a month for mail to travel from Footscray to the North Suburbs.

Now i appreciate and can't fault the assistance i've received from the club regarding this, but the fact is, i paid for my membership before the cut off date (waaaaaaaaaay before) and 2 weeks out from the season, i've got squat. I understand reasons for part of what's happened, and that it's out of the clubs control, but that problem was solved on the 9th January.

I know i'm not the only one in this position. And it may seem like it's a bit of a bitch and moan by myself, which it is, but seriously, how many times do i have to ask about something, be told i should receive it soon, still not have it 2 months later, before the problem is fixed.

Sporty

I hadn't received my social club membership yet either so rang the club yesterday. They said they had just received the new batch of medallions during the week (had unprecedented social club applications this year) and would be sending out this coming week.

oldfella

old_fella said:
Sporty

I hadn't received my social club membership yet either so rang the club yesterday. They said they had just received the new batch of medallions during the week (had unprecedented social club applications this year) and would be sending out this coming week.

oldfella

Thanks for that. Slightly different story to what i had been told. I was under the impression the delay was with the early bird pack, which i had been told were delayed due to demand too.

Back to waiting by the mailbox.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi Sporty Spice,

I was in the same situation as you, waiting for my membership which i purchased last year.
However, I rang the Club 2 weeks ago and informed them and they looked into it for me and there was an issue with Australia Post. they re-sent it and I got it late last week!

I really think you should do the same thing because it may actually not be a problem with the Club.

We dont want you missing Round 1 in two weeks!

Good luck!

Remove this Banner Ad

The Bulldog Magazine

Remove this Banner Ad

Back