The clubs who don’t change their name for Indigenous round are white supremacists

Most racist club?

• Carlton Mussolinis

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • Collingwood Skinheads

Votes: 10 22.2%
  • Richmond Proud Bois

Votes: 3 6.7%
  • Sydney White Pride

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Geelong Rednecks

• Essendon Bombers

• GWS Team orange

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gold Coast unser Kampf

• Western Stormfront

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Brisbane Hansons

• Hawthorn Brown Shirts

Votes: 11 24.4%
  • Jack Watts

Votes: 9 20.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

^ Maybe if Richmond wore this they wouldn't have gotten 119'd

View attachment 1994618

That will change on Friday
It will be a smashing, Fremantle are playing like half strength. Ross Lyon is tanking so hard. He made heaps of changes and did he not see Membrey getting his arms chopped by the Hawks who knew Tasmania had a potato cam setup for the ground and would not get seen much on replays. Is he pretending he is an amateur coach or something. Saints will never win a flag hiring garbage like him. Why would you let Damien Hardwick go to Gold Coast for starters. He won 3 flags in a row. And then there was Robert Harvey the perfect choice to put as coach and top the leagues for 20 years.

Nothing about that movie is funny. Russell Crowe’s male sidekick in that flick committed suicide (in real life) by throwing himself in front of a train. How do I know that? Because my best mate was the first responder at the scene.
I feel for your best mate, I hope they offered him support after attending. Those are horrible incidents to attend.

I was in Emergency services/first responder as well.

I suppose Richmond could change their name to Prahran during indigenous round. As Prahran was the indigenous word for the swamps around that area. Although it would be spelt differently as Prahran is the anglo-version of the word.

And Hawthorn could be Boroondara which is the local government name for the area they are in which is the indigenous word for the Shaded place.

Done. See, I've solved racism!

(Obviously these words are from only 1 dialect of indigenous languages as there are over 200 of them)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why don't clubs permanently change their names ?

Proves to be a cheap publicity stunt if they revert back after next week.
Western Bulldogs and Sydney Swans like this

And you could merge your girlfriend and your sister into the same person…oh wait
you mad GIF

****ing detest the mindless virtue signalling of renaming of teams with meaningless names.

Just like all the intermediate "indigenous support" mechanisms (where Noel and Marcia do their skimming off) that billions of dollars go into, it does nothing to help the least advantaged.

Wanky, leftist virtue signalling with ZERO impact

Remove this Banner Ad

The clubs who don’t change their name for Indigenous round are white supremacists

Back