Opinion The Coach 16 and Tony Lynn 15.

Is Mrs Coach 16 real?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

What reputation. :p

Now wasn't that a couple of years ago that has carried over to SFA. :D

I am disappointed you are not taking this seriously Aph. Right now the vote is a landslide in my favour to finally have this black mark removed from my name.

So I felt it was time to address the elephant in the room and come clean about TheCoach16 and Mrs Coach 16 saga.

For those of you unaware there was a major rift a few years back that severely damaged the professional posting relationship between myself and TheCoach16. I also feel it unfairly besmirched my impeccable reputation on this board. For a short time there Coach’s wife, Mrs Coach was an active member of the Blues board posting community. I had my suspicions that this was not the case and that it was actually TheCoach16 posting under two usernames. I voiced my opinion and was smacked down by TheCoach16 who vehemently claimed she was real. I still have my doubts and have provided a file photo below of TheCoach16 and Mrs Coach.

View attachment 468051

This issue has placed a tremendous amount of distress upon me and my family and have made our monthly Dumpling lunches with KohPhi, TheCoach16 and ctacp extremely difficult.

I have provided a poll above for all to vote on to finally put this issue to bed.

I hope at the end of this thread the elephant can finally leave the room.

You’re the reason she won’t post any more, TL! (Well, you and a couple of others).
Not only did we find your comments personally offensive, but your reasoning was quite idiotic...

As for MrsCoach not attending our dumplings catch up;
1. You better hope she doesn’t decide to, because she’ll rip you a new one.

2. She refuses to eat with me in public. After seeing me eat, I’m sure you can relate.

But I’m glad you finally found the courage and decency to apologise for your repugnant and reprehensible behaviour.

Ps. MrsCoach says “hi”, and go **** yourself.

You’re the reason she won’t post any more, TL! (Well, you and a couple of others).
Not only did we find your comments personally offensive, but your reasoning was quite idiotic...

As for MrsCoach not attending our dumplings catch up;
1. You better hope she doesn’t decide to, because she’ll rip you a new one.

2. She refuses to eat with me in public. After seeing me eat, I’m sure you can relate.

But I’m glad you finally found the courage and decency to apologise for your repugnant and reprehensible behaviour.

Ps. MrsCoach says “hi”, and go **** yourself.

Mate our relationship appears to be untenable, the vote is quite decisive. Can’t wait for KohPhi to hand back his ROTY.

Mate our relationship appears to be untenable, the vote is quite decisive. Can’t wait for KohPhi to hand back his ROTY.
He stained the award that shot me to notoriety...

Also. Are you asking me to choose between you and MrsCoach?...

I’ll get back to you.

Back