Certified Legendary Thread The Cult of Robbo Volume 3

Remove this Banner Ad

TGO and the Nerdling discuss the Saints and the abysmal 7 goal game between St Kilda v Suns …..

TGO: "Where do you sit with them?"

Gerard: "Ah, well, no, you couldn't watch that game - and that's what Netflix is for, Robbo!"

TGO: "I watched every second of that game..."

Not that further proof was ever needed but TGO reveals his focus and attention to detail whilst Gerard promotes Netflix.
The heretic reveals himself for all to see, once again thanks to TGO. Praise. 🙏

TGO and the Nerdling discuss the Saints and the abysmal 7 goal game between St Kilda v Suns …..

TGO: "Where do you sit with them?"

Gerard: "Ah, well, no, you couldn't watch that game - and that's what Netflix is for, Robbo!"

TGO: "I watched every second of that game..."

Not that further proof was ever needed but TGO reveals his focus and attention to detail whilst Gerard promotes Netflix.
The heretic reveals himself for all to see, once again thanks to TGO. Praise. 🙏
impeccable stuff, only a brave, brave man could withstand that game.

praise him

It was one of yours though ?
Is that from the time I was in advertising?

Is that from the time I was in advertising?

Yes it is. One day I hope to join the shoop school mate. :cocktail:

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brothers - we have been robbed. Now that the cowards at AFL House have removed Thursday night footy from us I was expecting an extra tasty treat - an extra night of TGO slermonising. Instead what did I get? Midweek tackle - reasonable (for Fox) discussion with no emotion or shouting over each other. That's not what I'm here for. Don't make me go watch NRL 360.

Brothers - we have been robbed. Now that the cowards at AFL House have removed Thursday night footy from us I was expecting an extra tasty treat - an extra night of TGO slermonising. Instead what did I get? Midweek tackle - reasonable (for Fox) discussion with no emotion or shouting over each other. That's not what I'm here for. Don't make me go watch NRL 360.
I tuned in expecting to get greatness…instead I got dross

Three panelists & not one of them spotted The Moon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread The Cult of Robbo Volume 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back