Clarko stopping Fev getting the 100 goal season?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So as every flog knows, when you sit in bay 13 at the cricket and drink so much that your floggishness escalates to the point where you're reduced to just repeating the name of the bloke fielding at fine leg (similar to that Darryl Strawberry episode of The Simpsons), you get ejected by the police and thrown in the divvy van.

Recently, it has become apparent that our very own Bay 13 needs it's own equivalent.

divvyvansmall_zps59497a64.jpg

Now, originally the plan was to make the divvy van it's own sub-forum and send all the failed threads and posters there. Unfortunately the man earmaked for this unenviable task (let's just call him....Duritz), was deemed unfit for the task.

asleep-in-a-police-car1.jpg

So now the divvy van will simply be just a modern fail bin. Home to all those threads you wouldn't have made if you'd had your time over again (and probably threads moved from the main board too).

Be mindful though, the divvy van is likely to be in frequent use and become awfully crowded. So if any of the flogs contained inside decide that it'd be a good idea to fling shit all over the place and dirty the divvy van up as a "f*** you" to the mods. Well, rather than clean it up, we'll just drive it out to a remote place and torch it (perhaps with said flogs inside).

12595-a-police-car-set-on-fire-by.jpg

A couple of basic understandings regarding the divvy van (this includes those who went "tl;dr"):

The divvy van is a bit of fun that will be updated manually. Don't go reporting threads and/or tagging mods to move threads there. Just post the picture and if it's noticed, it'll be moved (don't go nominating every thread though, try to be discerning).

If a thread hasn't been "divvy vanned" by another poster on the first page, it's probably not as shit as you think, so you're best not bothering. Circular shitfights won't be divvy vanned because they're often too big.

There's no rule against posting in the divvy van (currently), but it's main purpose is a joke thread that can be read through. The nature of the thread isn't an excuse to break all the existing rules of Bigfooty and of the bay.

Have fun flogs. :thumbsu:

I was wondering what thread would be the catalyst that takes the divvy van from a concept to reality, and thanks to Fireman, we have the answer*.

*note: all threads started before this one will receive amnesty from the divvy van (so Fireman and Tigerboyz have dodged a bullet).

I was wondering what thread would be the catalyst that takes the divvy van from a concept to reality, and thanks to Fireman, we have the answer*.

*note: all threads started before this one will receive amnesty from the divvy van (so Fireman and Tigerboyz have dodged a bullet).

Snott Emberflog thinks in his filthy paranoid delusion that I'm The Fireman makes me The Fireman?

*..all the things I did for you Fyfie.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back