FTA-TV The Hollowmen

Remove this Banner Ad

BTW I'm pretty sure the guy who plays 'Warren' was a grand champion on 'Temptation' a couple of years ago, walking away with close to $700k.

You are correct.He was also a bully on Neighbours about 20 years ago who use to bully Todd Landers

* There's your Useless fact of the day :D

BTW I'm pretty sure the guy who plays 'Warren' was a grand champion on 'Temptation' a couple of years ago, walking away with close to $700k.
That's where i've seen him before! Good job - it's been driving me nuts.

Love this show. The meeting with the drug company reps was hilarious.

Haha :D

They're great.

Did anyone else notice 'Phillip' in 'Very Small Business'?

He played the angry juice shop owner, which was a fair jump from the 'Phillip' character.
He made both characters very believable, which is the sign of a good actor.

Phillip and Warren are so funny and yes I saw Phillip in Very Small Business. Was great!!!

How about AHSA pronounced AHHSAR.:D As Phillip said, it has a ring about it.

Also love the fact the cleaning lady had access to the most secure room in building for national security matters yet Phillp's pass didn't work. Brilliant.

Loved it with Nick getting his info off Wikipedia and having the kids shred things :D

"You mean phase two?":D

Also loved

"Above the Ministry is the Cabinet, Above the Cabinet is the PM and above the PM is the focus group ...

I'm just kidding no one's above the PM"

"What about the Governor-General?"

PMANSASPR!!

Rob Sitches character is hillarious had me laughing everytime. Especially when the students were asking him on specific policies and he'd just answer them with a ridiculous statement about an upcoming meeting regarding the issue. They'd keep pulling him up on it exposing that he's got NO IDEA wats going on hahaha. Then he'd just point at a pine table and talk about how all the big meetings happen here "so who knows where pine comes from"

Great show!

You are correct.He was also a bully on Neighbours about 20 years ago who use to bully Todd Landers

* There's your Useless fact of the day :D
\

did he also get a run on eddies mill-yunaire as a game show winner?

watched it in full for 1st time last night. didnt mind it at all.:thumbsu:

I dunno about this series... while i see they are taking the piss, there is a bit of an arrogance angle about it - like the guys at Working Dog seem to think if they were running the country they would do a better job.

There are some really classic scenes in it though... but does have a potential to get really preachy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah there were some classic moments tonight. Love how all these international meetings they have, have to come up with statements that mean nothing is going to happen.

I wonder if Rudd and co watch and get pissed off. Sure plays into the opposition's spin that this is a press conference and thought bubble government who send everything off to committees and inquiries and don't actually do anything.:p

I wonder if Rudd and co watch and get pissed off. Sure plays into the opposition's spin that this is a press conference and thought bubble government who send everything off to committees and inquiries and don't actually do anything.:p

Been happening for years on both sides. Is Hollowmen having more of a dig at the previous Howard government?

I thought it was interesting that Nick had studied Australian history but in an earlier episode was portrayed of having no clue as to how the Westminster system worked. I haven't studied Australian history since year 10, but I would have thought that Australia's parliamentary system post-Federation would have been covered in an Australian history course or subject.

Not a bad episode last night. Hopefully Working Dog can be convinced to make a new series or two, but their usual modus operandi is to make two or three series of something then move on to the next venture.

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV The Hollowmen

Remove this Banner Ad

Back