The human race will never see Melbourne succeed in our lifetime.

Remove this Banner Ad

I will guarantee you will never see this heartless, fragile, pathetic, disgusting excuse for a club ever succeed in our lifetime. It won't happen. We will have people living on the moon before this club does anything decent.

The implication of the thread title is that some other species may see Melbourne succeed in our lifetime.

Good chance that doesn't even happen, the biggest loser club I have seen.

Only a few weeks back they were certainties down at Geelong after waltzing past Carlton.

Piss off Melbourne.

Like a stripper they tease you, take your money, make you feel good. Then the song ends and they walk away leaving you trying to hide your boner in your pants.

The implication of the thread title is that some other species may see Melbourne succeed in our lifetime.

After the nuclear holocaust of 2024 only cockroaches will be left.

With some shrewd recruiting I can see us winning a premiership in the newly formed Cockroach Football League (CFL) by about 2030.

#positivity

After the nuclear holocaust of 2024 only cockroaches will be left.
I admire your optimism! With Hillary in the Whitehouse I doubt it'll take that long.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I will guarantee you will never see this heartless, fragile, pathetic, disgusting excuse for a club ever succeed in our lifetime. It won't happen. We will have people living on the moon before this club does anything decent.

Meh you have figjam still

Better get Twitch back from * to undo the mess Roos has left.

Worse list and more insipid with lack of culcha than when he started.

Enjoy Huwei with all that AFL money Paul, job done:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

The human race will never see Melbourne succeed in our lifetime.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back