Mega Thread The Latest Kim Duthie Episode

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
A normally thinking person would just blame the stupid tattooist. Only the truely flawed invents a reason it wasn't a mistake.

Have heard tattooists do get it wrong sometimes; heard story 'bout friend of a friend...

Now he's getting a tattoo, yeah - he's getting ink done.
He asked for a thirteen, but they drew a thirty-one!
Friends say he's trying too hard and he's not quite hip,
But in his mind, he's the - he's the dopest trip.

Come on .. I know you wanna be schooled by Professor Valetti

Screenshot-20210507-115055.png
Jeez B is tempting to enquire about. She wouldnt have a clue and it would surely constitute financial advice?

Jeez B is tempting to enquire about. She wouldnt have a clue and it would surely constitute financial advice?
Not sticking up for her - her historic patterns of behaviour seem dubious, to say the least - and I won’t be signing up to the course, but typically it would be “general in nature without taking into account your personal circumstances, blah blah” if it were a generic course, wouldn’t it?
Might be different if the last page of the course had a link to sign up to purchase a specific product through a referral link, though?
To be honest, I’m not 100% sure, but happy to watch it play out!

Not sticking up for her - her historic patterns of behaviour seem dubious, to say the least - and I won’t be signing up to the course, but typically it would be “general in nature without taking into account your personal circumstances, blah blah” if it were a generic course, wouldn’t it?
Might be different if the last page of the course had a link to sign up to purchase a specific product through a referral link, though?
To be honest, I’m not 100% sure, but happy to watch it play out!

My view is that the way it's worded, she would not be able to rely on the "general advice" exception. That is, technically that post is a breach of the Corporations Law relating to personal financial advice.

I thought you guys had to be making this stuff up, so i just did some searching on social media, and it's all for real. 😦
So much lies, bullcrap and horrible photos of ridiculous plastic surgery.
The horror.

I thought you guys had to be making this stuff up, so i just did some searching on social media, and it's all for real. 😦
So much lies, bullcrap and horrible photos of ridiculous plastic surgery.
The horror.
Big footy the pervaour of truth

I know we already know she lies but Ripples absolute low in the last 3 years is 14 cents.

$500/.14 = 3,571 units.

It’s absolute high in the last 3 years is about $2

3,571 * 2 = $7,142

It’s not the fact she lies that blows my mind, it’s the fact she doesn’t even make the maths work, or she’s so stupid she actually thinks the maths works.

I know we already know she lies but Ripples absolute low in the last 3 years is 14 cents.

$500/.14 = 3,571 units.

It’s absolute high in the last 3 years is about $2

3,571 * 2 = $7,142

It’s not the fact she lies that blows my mind, it’s the fact she doesn’t even make the maths work, or she’s so stupid she actually thinks the maths works.

Just to add to this, at no stage in the past month has Alice risen 250%. Even if she invested at the absolute bottom and was posting at the absolute top it is not 250%. If her dates are legit - 4 days and posting one day ago - the price has stayed basically flat.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have heard tattooists do get it wrong sometimes; heard story 'bout friend of a friend...

Now he's getting a tattoo, yeah - he's getting ink done.
He asked for a thirteen, but they drew a thirty-one!
Friends say he's trying too hard and he's not quite hip,
But in his mind, he's the - he's the dopest trip.

At least this tattoist got it right.

29296bebbb5e1d6afaac9c28a7b28a44

Just caught up on the last few months of this thread. Ooooh boy :tearsofjoy:

But it’s been operating for decades and recently hit $2 million turnover !!!!!!.

I know Street Fighter arcade machines with a better business model.

PM if interested - serious Street Fighter investors only.

“Well done Atomboy you deserve it. Xx Zangief”.

I lol'd way too hard at this, nice work :tearsofjoy:

People dumb enough to follow this skanks advice really doesnt give me hope for the future of this country. These people (assuming some comments are real) get an equal vote to you. What a world...

Well we have an enormous online sports betting industry in Australia so we don't really need Kim to highlight for us that people are dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back