Mega Thread The Latest Kim Duthie Episode

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Look out Kim, here comes Aker

That article is gold, deserves its own thread.

“We put in the software where you can’t sell for less (than $60),” Mr Akermanis said.

:D It launched at $60

Last edited:
That article is gold, deserves its own thread.

“We put in the software where you can’t sell for less (than $60),” Mr Akermanis said.

:D It launched at $60

Jesus Christ, anyone who buys into this scam deserves to lose their money

Look out Kim, here comes Aker

From that article...

Mr Akermanis started to realise the potential for cryptocurrency in 2010. He was one of the first buyers for Bitcoin, and has since expanded to include all the major players in his cryptocurrency portfolio. If he sold up all his crypto now, he estimates he’d have an extra $250,000 in his pocket or “something ridiculous” like that.

But ever the savvy businessman, he has no plans to sell.

“The key is to buy regularly and hold, through the highs, through the lows,” he said. “Never selling, just keep buying, only put in whatever you’re prepared to lose.”

I'm sorry, but what?? If he has truly invested in Bitcoin early on and was a "savvy businessman", selling up his whole portfolio after 11 years of investing in crypto should net him more than $250k profit :sweatsmile: :sweatsmile:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From that article...

I'm sorry, but what?? If he has truly invested in Bitcoin early on and was a "savvy businessman", selling up his whole portfolio after 11 years of investing in crypto should net him more than $250k profit :sweatsmile: :sweatsmile:
He should of just invested in lotto division wins, everyone knows that babe

From that article...

Maybe he spent it all on pizza in 2012.

$40 off all FULL sets? Who the fu** is buying one eyelash?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back