The Melbourne City Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Fornaroli was bloody awful tonight, really should have scored at least a hat trick.

And poor Storm Roux. That was sickening, heart goes out to him, worst injury I've seen in the A League since Mus**** broke Adrian Zahra's leg. It was a terrific round of results for us (although Adelaide drawing with Victory would have been preferable)

Fornaroli was bloody awful tonight, really should have scored at least a hat trick.

And poor Storm Roux. That was sickening, heart goes out to him, worst injury I've seen in the A League since Mus**** broke Adrian Zahra's leg. It was a terrific round of results for us (although Adelaide drawing with Victory would have been preferable)

What? Bruno had a very good game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think we will get a few players back for this game - not sure but maybe Clisby, Chapman and/or Caceres. Anyone have any update on the situation with Novillo...???

Novillo is banned for two games, won't be playing this week. Caceras will be back.

Bruno just couldn't finnish, other than that he was fantastic.

Some of them were just great saves by Izzo, some he should have nailed, without a doubt. It happens, even to the best. It's important that he bounces back this week though.

Great to come from behind and get three points (we'd lost every game this season that we'd conceded the first goal), great to not get anyone sent off, for a change (or really get close, for that matter) and great to presumably have Caceres available for Wellington. Massive opportunity on Friday...they need to seize it.

Some of them were just great saves by Izzo, some he should have nailed, without a doubt. It happens, even to the best. It's important that he bounces back this week though.

Great to come from behind and get three points (we'd lost every game this season that we'd conceded the first goal), great to not get anyone sent off, for a change (or really get close, for that matter) and great to presumably have Caceres available for Wellington. Massive opportunity on Friday...they need to seize it.
Busy night for us City/Cats fans this Friday.

The worst thing is, if we thought that we were mid-table quality, then a lot of these losses would be more palatable.

But we have possibly the most talented squad in the A-League, and have shown what we are capable of, but then dish up absolute tripe like this seemingly every second week.

I like JvS, but as long as this inconsistency remains then we have to ask questions about whether he is the right man for the job.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Melbourne City Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back