FTA-TV The Mole (Aust) - Season 6 (2013)

Remove this Banner Ad

Bloody Erin "You should have warned me!" It's not easy to lead someone through a maze when they're running through it and you have a split second to react.

Well, I'm on the Aisha bandwagon now. Wouldn't be surprised if it's any of them though... but I'm fairly sure it isn't Hillal. Just hasn't done enough moling.

Hillal is the only one that it really can't be, there's only been a couple of challenges where he's been a bit petulant, but I can't recall any real 'moling'. I still think it's Erin. Aisha and Hillal have been my favourites since very early on, so I'm happy with the final 3.

The guys ran rings around the girls at the Go Mole game. Hillal killed it.

Lol at female spatial awareness. Producers making sure everyone knows Sam went for Erin only confirms it for me. Would be a laugh if it was Hilal though, both the worst and best mole of all time.

Well tonight is it guys. Staying up tonight and gonna be extremely tired at work tomorrow.

Final predictions?

I'm going to go

Mole: Aisha
Winner: Hillal
Loser: Erin

2nd episode (Obviously fairly random guess at that stage) I picked Erin as the mole. Hasn't done anything to change my opinion of that. So:

Mole: Erin
Winner: Aisha
Loser: Hillall/Me for having to stay up until midnight to find out

2nd episode (Obviously fairly random guess at that stage) I picked Erin as the mole. Hasn't done anything to change my opinion of that. So:

Mole: Erin
Winner: Aisha
Loser: Hillall/Me for having to stay up until midnight to find out
Agree.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

may be something minor but I was watching Erin's contestant video on the website at about 9.30 tonight and to the question 'where have you traveled' her specific answer was 'I've never traveled out of Australia' yet in the school challenge she said I've been to china I know it's the most populated country. Food for thought
Bang 21st august

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV The Mole (Aust) - Season 6 (2013)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back