Game Day The nearly trustworthy Dogs V The untrustworthy Lion 7/6/24 Marvel 7.40 pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the problem. I’ve no doubt the Bevo defenders will be out in force with the injury excuse, but the lions have more players missing, are lower on the ladder, and are terrible away from home.

This has been ****ing pathetic, but not surprising. Poor team selection, atrocious tackling, bad skills and decision making all over the ground.

The difference between your best and worst is what defines you. Ours is like the ****ing Grand Canyon.
Out coached tonight

This is the most insipid performace by Tim English i have seen. No fight in the ruck against an average ruckman. withdraw his contract offer now and let him go. He will never be a top line star worth anywhere near what he wants.

We kicked 5 goals to 0 in the last quarter last week.

Just got to go 1 better this week.

This is the most insipid performace by Tim English i have seen. No fight in the ruck against an average ruckman. withdraw his contract offer now and let him go. He will never be a top line star worth anywhere near what he wants.

He consistently lets the other ruck in front and then holds onto them

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some pretty ordinary efforts out there, the mindset has looked off from the start. Lots of injuries but expected better effort than this.
Umps are atrocious, htb is inconsistently applied, might be time for 6 umps and spectators can watch them instead of the players.

Hold on. The most insipid ever?

There have been about 50 others like this.

I’d be offering him 200k and a ham sandwich, and if he doesn’t take it I’ll drive him to the airport. Pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back