Play Nice The NM Devil's Chessboard Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah not surprising, democrats turned into the party of war.

So you mean Harris lied when she said there’s no American soldiers in active combat zones ???

Oh fact check, there’s about 10,000 American soldiers in active war zones around the world.

No U.S. troops in active combat zones? How did ABC let Kamala get away with that during the debate? U.S. sailors and Marines are fighting off Houthi attacks in Yemen. Over 3,400 troops are engaged in Iraq and Syria. We have forces in Western Africa battling terrorists. Just this year, 3 U.S. soldiers were killed and 40 injured in Jordan by an Iranian-made drone.

Nearly 1,000 troops are still deployed in Syria, and 2,500 remain in Iraq under Operation Inherent Resolve.”

And another funny thing I just learned, during her interview with her sorority sister on ABC or whatever, Harris made them sign an agreement that they would not bring up her record as a DA….

Yeah not surprising, democrats turned into the party of war.

The whole R2P sham ... Blair legitimised it too.

Sam Power the big driver there ... alongside her list management duties.

They want to "shape" the battlefield as much as they can before the elections, to "Trump proof" it and also so they canb ditch Ukraine under a new Harris Presidency.

Putin does the same, he flattened the jihadi held parts of Aleppo and won victory there in the lame duck period between Obama and Trump.

It'd been planned on the basis Clinton The Psycho would win and try and implement some sort of no fly zone in 2016
If Harris gets in I’d say it’s a 50/50 bet as to whether the US goes all in.
gotta keep those Benjamin’s flowing.

The whole R2P sham ... Blair legitimised it too.

Sam Power the big driver there ... alongside her list management duties.
Yeah those war reporters, who end up policy advisors, somehow desensitised to the worse of humanity, join the big machine.

What can you say, must’ve been a clown in America all along..

How’s Eric Adams NYC mayor being indicted…
Nervous The Office GIF

How’s Eric Adams NYC mayor being indicted…
Nervous The Office GIF

Do we know what he's been indicted for?

Chadwiko - you know more about this stuff than I ... what's the 411.

Is there any chance of a link to the Diddy stuff? I mean, presumably if Diddy was blackmailing people he'd also want a friendly politician on board.

Chadwiko - you know more about this stuff than I ... what's the 411.

Is there any chance of a link to the Diddy stuff? I mean, presumably if Diddy was blackmailing people he'd also want a friendly politician on board.
He’s the ex po po captain, if you can’t trust him who can you trust…
Ha Ha Smile GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

His indictment is sealed, I think the assumption is breaking campaign funding laws but there’s a bunch of people around him that have resigned recently.

Last edited:

Officially no, but he's not the first member of his administration indicted. TLDR he brought in a whole heap of unqualified people on his payroll.

My best guess based on previous indictments is that it's something of a pay-for-play type of corruption.

Eh, not really. But I also think people are making more out of the Diddy stuff that really exists.

Don't get me wrong; definitely a deviant and definitely disgusting etc, but too many people (especially people on the conservative side) seem to be pinning their hopes to Diddy being some sort of Epstein-level event that'll bring down everyone on the left and in the music industry. I don't see Diddy's situation leading to that kind of situation.

Besides, those same conservatives should probably be more worried about who Diddy was actually close to for years, what with him being a prominent New Yorker and all. And just quietly is the only prominent person who seems to have been regularly pictured at events with both Diddy and Epstein;

1727321520814.png

1727321567295.png
1727321572911.png

1727321580052.png

1727321590241.png

1727321601538.png

Officially no, but he's not the first member of his administration indicted. TLDR he brought in a whole heap of unqualified people on his payroll.

My best guess based on previous indictments is that it's something of a pay-for-play type of corruption.

Pretty much standard NYC politics for decades and decades now.

Eh, not really. But I also think people are making more out of the Diddy stuff that really exists.

Don't get me wrong; definitely a deviant and definitely disgusting etc, but too many people (especially people on the conservative side) seem to be pinning their hopes to Diddy being some sort of Epstein-level event that'll bring down everyone on the left and in the music industry. I don't see Diddy's situation leading to that kind of situation.

Hmmmm, I dunno.

Personally, I see Diddy as a cheap talentless thug (like his Daddy) who at best exploited real artists and at worst - and I'm leaning to this more and more - worked WITH various spooky types to infiltrate hip hop and depoliticise it and turn it into "safe" bullshit about money and bitchez.

His rise coincides perfectly with that change ... and the reality is the 1992 LA riots absolutely terrified the establishment in the US, who understood that hip hop was fundamentally protest music.

Thus it had to be defanged.

I agree the various conservative types are totally overegging or more accurately have the political side on Diddy wrong.

It IS a culture war issue, just not a 2024 one, more 1994.

Besides, those same conservatives should probably be more worried about who Diddy was actually close to for years, what with him being a prominent New Yorker and all. And just quietly is the only prominent person who seems to have been regularly pictured at events with both Diddy and Epstein;

View attachment 2122265

View attachment 2122267
View attachment 2122268

View attachment 2122269

View attachment 2122270

View attachment 2122271

They've long ago managed to sever that connection re Epstein, doubt the Diddy stuff plays in.

The Diddy does run very deep in the music industry though I reckon.

Christ, he manages to make Suge Knight look like a decent human being

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jared, the Trumps in general and Saudi is a grim tale of shocking corruption.

Far, far, far more corruption from Kushner and the Saudis than Hunter Biden was ever involved in.

AND the Justice Department did indict and convict Hunter.

Yet the nuffies around the traps still cry about the 'Biden crime family' and the Justice Department being corrupt in support of the Democrats...

So dumb.

Agreed.

Hmmmm, I dunno.

Personally, I see Diddy as a cheap talentless thug (like his Daddy) who at best exploited real artists and at worst - and I'm leaning to this more and more - worked WITH various spooky types to infiltrate hip hop and depoliticise it and turn it into "safe" bullshit about money and bitchez.

His rise coincides perfectly with that change ... and the reality is the 1992 LA riots absolutely terrified the establishment in the US, who understood that hip hop was fundamentally protest music.

Eh, maybe. But if that happened, it was purely for financial gain. I don't think there's anything deeper involved than that.

Ha, I wouldn't go that far. They're both shit, though.

At least Suge never thought of himself as a rapper though. Diddy's music was shit.

Hmmmm, I dunno.

Thus it had to be defanged.

I agree the various conservative types are totally overegging or more accurately have the political side on Diddy wrong.

It IS a culture war issue, just not a 2024 one, more 1994.

They've long ago managed to sever that connection re Epstein, doubt the Diddy stuff plays in.

The Diddy does run very deep in the music industry though I reckon.

This is how rich and powerful people stay rich and powerful, i don’t think this is any secret anymore.

There’s going to be a long list of people who attended those parties, got a little loose and regretted what happened. It’s on tape now, same as Epstein, they basically have to hold it under lock and key, to protect individuals, which will inturn breed conspiracies about people who deserve to have their name plastered over every wall.

the funniest part in my mind is I bet Diddys a dirty little snitch, he’d be singing to anyone who has any questions trying to save his arse.
Completely different to say Maxwell.

I find it also funny they’re represented by the same lawyer.

Completely unrelated but that how the mafia normally works.

Far, far, far more corruption from Kushner and the Saudis than Hunter Biden was ever involved in.

Same shit though right - just trading on Daddy's name with unsavoury foreign regimes that don't necessarily have the US' best interest at heart.

They're both deeply unpleasant crooked little failsons.

The correct left argument on any differentiation between them is who should go first to the guillotine who follopws quickly after.

AND the Justice Department did indict and convict Hunter.

Yet the nuffies around the traps still cry about the 'Biden crime family' and the Justice Department being corrupt in support of the Democrats...

So dumb.

They indicted and convicted him on gun shit no?

I think he and his Dad were way smarter in how they ran their cash in off influence schemes.

Jared's Dad and his FIL are both fundamentally small time outer borough New York slumlords - hence their shitty cashola ops with Saudi and many others.

Old Joe was a way more wily operator and a Washington powerbroker for decades, he knows how to play the game.

Like Nancy Pelosi and her endless luck on the stockmarket.

This is how rich and powerful people stay rich and powerful, i don’t think this is any secret anymore.

There’s going to be a long list of people who attended those parties, got a little loose and regretted what happened. It’s on tape now, same as Epstein, they basically have to hold it under lock and key, to protect individuals, which will inturn breed conspiracies about people who deserve to have their name plastered over every wall.

Yep, for sure.

the funniest part in my mind is I bet Diddys a dirty little snitch, he’d be singing to anyone who has any questions trying to save his arse.

Yep, now he's realised his protection has run out. This is the big question after all: who was protecting him so he could get away with all this and why.

I reckon he outlived his usefulness in neutering hip hop and has become disposable.

She's a soldier ... I reckon she gets quietly released and ends up returning to Israel after a while too.

Like Pollard.

She's a soldier ... I reckon she gets quietly released and ends up returning to Israel after a while too.

"Return"? She's never lived there* and has no Israeli citizenship. Her dad (who was also a world class piece of shit, as I'm sure you're aware) was Jewish, but her mother wasn't and for most of her life Ghislaine never identified as Jewish. She was raised Anglican/Protestant.

Once she was incarcerated, she started claiming to be Jewish, but most Jews (including me) seem to think she was doing that under the guise of getting access to kosher food (which is better quality than 'standard' prison food) and private time out of her cell for prayers, as well as not being allocated prison work on Shabbat and Jewish holidays.

*I know that after Jeffrey was arrested she went to Israel, but again... seems to be a matter of convenience rather than anything cultural.

"Return"? She's never lived there* and has no Israeli citizenship. Her dad (who was also a world class piece of shit, as I'm sure you're aware) was Jewish, but her mother wasn't and for most of her life Ghislaine never identified as Jewish. She was raised Anglican/Protestant.

Once she was incarcerated, she started claiming to be Jewish, but most Jews (including me) seem to think she was doing that under the guise of getting access to kosher food (which is better quality than 'standard' prison food) and private time out of her cell for prayers, as well as not being allocated prison work on Shabbat and Jewish holidays.

*I know that after Jeffrey was arrested she went to Israel, but again... seems to be a matter of convenience rather than anything cultural.

Turn it up.

I mean the fact that it was all recorded, names taken etc..and nothing official has come out tells all there is to know

Remove this Banner Ad

Play Nice The NM Devil's Chessboard Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back