Play Nice The NM Devil's Chessboard Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

What do you do about this guy? If all allies call for a ceasefire and he just blows them off, are there any implications?

We can't keep shrugging and saying that we tried.

I’m pretty sure at the recent UN meeting Australia abstained in a vote to stop the war and America voted no, whilst publicly calling for a ceasefire.

Edit- It was a vote to end Israeli occupation of Palestine. 124 countries of the 181 countries voted for the end of the occupation, 43 abstained (Australia being one), 14 voted in favour of Israel continuing the occupation.

The 14 countries that support the occupation,

A: Argentina (makes sense their president is an Israeli stooge)

C: Czech Republic

F: Fiji

H: Hungary

I: Israel (dah)

M: Malawi, Micronesia

N: Nauru

P: Palau, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay

T: Tonga, Tuvalu

U: United States

Last edited:

I’m pretty sure at the recent UN meeting Australia abstained in a vote to stop the war and America voted no, whilst publicly calling for a ceasefire.

Edit- It was a vote to end Israeli occupation of Palestine. 124 countries of the 181 countries voted for the end of the occupation, 43 abstained (Australia being one), 14 voted in favour of Israel continuing the occupation.

The 14 countries that support the occupation,

A: Argentina (makes sense their president is an Israeli stooge)

C: Czech Republic

F: Fiji

H: Hungary

I: Israel (dah)

M: Malawi, Micronesia

N: Nauru

P: Palau, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay

T: Tonga, Tuvalu

U: United States

They are essenially a rogue state now. Trade sanctions at the very least?

Yeah nah I don't subscribe to this conspiracy theory but I welcome any evidence you want to share to try and change my mind.

Do you actually know anything about her Dad and her life?

She ran Epstein.

She ran Epstein.
Free Gizz
Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Yes.
Her dad was Jewish and a staunch zionist. Very much a 'fully drunk the kool-aid' hardliner.

Ghislaine was raised Protestant, and absolutely did not seem to share the zionist beliefs of her father.

(None of this is me defending Ghislaine by the way - she's a sex trafficking POS. But way too many people use her for anti-semitic conspiracies)

She ran Epstein.

See above. This just plays into the whole "the Jews were behind Epstein's whole game!" conspiracies and they're shit.

There's plenty of evil in the world that has nothing to do with Israel and Mossad.

Yes.
Her dad was Jewish and a staunch zionist. Very much a 'fully drunk the kool-aid' hardliner.

Ghislaine was raised Protestant, and absolutely did not seem to share the zionist beliefs of her father.

(None of this is me defending Ghislaine by the way - she's a sex trafficking POS. But way too many people use her for anti-semitic conspiracies)

See above. This just plays into the whole "the Jews were behind Epstein's whole game!" conspiracies and they're shit.

There's plenty of evil in the world that has nothing to do with Israel and Mossad.

Ok so you believe the following,

• Trump is a Russian asset
  • Biden is still mentally fit enough to be president
  • Epstein & Maxwell are not connected to Israel

Brah.

Yes.

So you're ignoring something you don't like because some people might misuse it to promote a shithouse world view.

The claims he was an asset for Mossad come from two Jewish people, one an Israeli former spy. They are Ari Ben-Menash and Stephen Hoffman. They weren't invented by Alex Jones to promote some anti-semitic conspiracy theory. There are other claims attributed to unnamed Israeli intelligence officials but they mean nothing until they are named obviously.

Melissa Cronin, one of the authors of Epstein: Dead Men Tell No Tales claims to have interviewed Epstein's Mossad handler. She was involved in investigations into him years before he was arrested the second time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Play Nice The NM Devil's Chessboard Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back