Oppo Camp The Non-Essendon Thread III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, one guy on the North board described the Dogs as being "no better than an overachieving GWS unit".

Wrong, sour grapes, and no idea all rolled into one. The Dogs aren't great- and almost certainly some pain lies ahead for them- but they still have enough decent players to deserve being above such a description as that.

Fair to say I'm pretty happy with the Dogs win today... obviously nowhere near as happy as I was last night, but it's turning into a reasonably good weekend of results. :)

We already knew we were a step or two above North but today just underlined it, no matter what their delusional supporters think.

20354160.jpg

What a glorious day.

The "meatgrinder" midfield turns out to be full of soft spuds, VFL-quality squibs like Liam Anthony are among their best, and they've just been beaten by a very average Dogs side.

The North way I guess.

This bloke knows how to get it & could be pretty good at a decent club with a bit of tweaking, i'd be more worried about their soft captain & guys like JZ, who's nowhere near as good or hard as Benny Howlett or any of our inside Mids for that matter.
Really when you look at their list, its full of holes on every line.

This bloke knows how to get it & could be pretty good at a decent club with a bit of tweaking, i'd be more worried about their soft captain & guys like JZ, who's nowhere near as good or hard as Benny Howlett or any of our inside Mids for that matter.
Really when you look at their list, its full of holes on every line.

Anthony's disposal is fairly crap though. He had a good game today, no doubt about it - probably North's best. Which is really, really funny when you consider Norf supporters just last week were asking for him to be dropped and to never play another game for the club again after he squibbed a few contests in a row.

Also happened to be listening to Triple M after the game. Jack Ziebell given the 3 worst on ground votes by Nathan Brown. 6 of his 8 kicks went to the opposition or were ineffective. I wonder how our mate mufassa would feel about these stats, considering how quick he was to use that ammo against Stanton.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I had those clowns as certs for the top 8 this year with the draw they had.

Yet they drop easy games like that.

Scott must be furious.

Maybe he can be so furious he'll come up with a sustainable gameplan. ;)

Bulldogs won the contested possession by 54 - This is must be one of the biggest differences in stats history.

Griffen was sublime today - Imagine he and Stanton on either wing.

Dont worry, once north get their depleted stars back the meatgrinder will be in effect and I will pray to the lord almighty for the opposition midfielders and their respective families.

Playing against Jack Ziebull without a helmet and padding should be illegal under the laws of this land!!

Oh, really?
I mean yeah it's hardly surprising, but it's the first time I've heard of them being linked with another criminal organisation.

I wonder whether, if this proves to be true, Carlton will abandon their sponsorship with them, like Melbourne did with theirs, despite their situation.

Really would be another chance for them to prove that their infamous culture of endless second chances and turning the blind eye are still prevalent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back