The Non-Footy Sports Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

room excuse GIF

One sided reffing and we’re still smashing em
Hughes kicks the ball and gets taken taken down - no penalty ffs.
They get three penalties inside the first few minutes for nothing

Hughes is braining them with Papi running shotgun
TBF, the first penalty was there, the non penalty for lifting was the only glaring error I saw.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bring on Cleary and the boys from the hood lookalikes
They just mentioned that Cleary has played in 10 finals matches without losing ..... fingers crossed Nicho Hynes and his bra boys somehow sneak home

They just mentioned that Cleary has played in 10 finals matches without losing ..... fingers crossed Nicho Hynes and his bra boys somehow sneak home
Bad luck!

Five GF’s in a row is a great achievement - we seem to struggle against the Storm so I’m not confident but no doubt it’s the best two teams that have made it through.

Bad luck!

Five GF’s in a row is a great achievement - we seem to struggle against the Storm so I’m not confident but no doubt it’s the best two teams that have made it through.
I think Nicho needs to go and learn how to pass. Sooo many times he passed the ball just way too hard for his runner to handle. A deft little ball and they'da had 3 more tries I reckon. Yeah they should be caught, but his passing needed to be better, imo. Anyway, as you say, the 2 best teams are in in the GF.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Non-Footy Sports Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back