Mega Thread The Official Camry Crows in Season Lolz Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rankine's got 3 + years of AFL experience under his belt and didn't exactly light the world on fire in his first season either.

Wasn't #1 though.
JHF was earmarked at last year’s draft as a once in a gen player.
Though I really doubt JHF will be under as much pressure to perform in 2023 than IR given the amount of coin he'll be earning, you think:)

Do you think? Seems as though he hasn't handled the pressure of being a #1 pick. Spotlight directly on him now in a two team state. Lots of live up to with a questionable attitude

JHF wanting to come to Port has really triggered Meltingcake judging by his number of posts in the last 24 hours.

So obvious that he wanted JHF at the Camries.

Ahahahhahahahah * me, after you went on and on about some imaginary posts about umpiring, this is what you come up with.

You ******* sore loser sook.
So much irony coming from the biggest whinger about umpiring.

So much irony coming from the biggest whinger about umpiring.

Ahh so the irony is lost on you is it, you dumb campaigner lol after you go on and on about my imaginary posts about umpiring, you go ahead and whinge yourself. Hilarious. Is the umpiring why Port failed to make finals aswell Meltso?

Ahh so the irony is lost on you is it, you dumb campaigner lol after you go on and on about my imaginary posts about umpiring, you go ahead and whinge yourself. Hilarious. Is the umpiring why Port failed to make finals aswell Meltso?
Your imaginary posts about umpiring? ROFL

I would melt down the Big Footy Servers if I posted every single one of your pathetic whining bitches about umpiring :$

To the Camry flogs who posted in the JHF thread on the Norf board

Ryan Gosling Lol GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The amount of deathriding of JHF being posted on that thread.

They're surley a scarred bunch when things go our way:)
Congratulations on your pea heart cockle diver he will fit in nicely along with billy Rioli and the rest of your pea hearts. What is with port always picking up soft fringe players? it’s like a destination club for front runners. No wonder you guys choke all the time..

Congratulations on your pea heart cockle diver he will fit in nicely along with billy Rioli and the rest of your pea hearts. What is with port always picking up soft fringe players? it’s like a destination club for front runners. No wonder you guys choke all the time..
Ok so what fringe players are you refering too?

Entilted spooner:rolleyes:

Ok so what fringe players are you refering too?

Entilted spooner:rolleyes:
Fantasia, Finlayson, billy Rioli and now JHF. It’s basically the cast of fraggle rock down at alberton.
B4C7D324-1A7D-49F3-A30F-3B54A400C350.jpeg
Also you need to let the spoon joke go it’s sad you’re currently 12 million in debt and you’re obsessed we got a spoon two years ago. Priorities man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back