Mega Thread The Official Camry Crows in Season Lolz Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hinkley couldn’t win Prelims with peaking Wines Boak Gray and Ryder.
Can’t imagine he’s a better coach with JHF and Rioli.

Hinkley couldn’t win Prelims with peaking Wines Boak Gray and Ryder.
Can’t imagine he’s a better coach with JHF and Rioli.
Nice try.

But you may want to get your facts right.

Ryder never played in a prelim.

Nice try.

But you may want to get your facts right.

Ryder never played in a prelim.

My post is factually correct. Hinkley couldn’t win a prelim with those 4. I didn’t say he lost them.
It’s not your players and list the reason why you haven’t won a flag. I believe you should have had at least 1 since 2014.

Last edited:
The head of SafeWork SA has denied the Adelaide Football Club was “cleared” of any wrongdoing over its infamous 2018 pre-season camp — contradicting statements issued by the club and the company that ran the camp.

Appearing before parliament’s Budget and Finance Committee on Monday, executive director Martyn Campbell was asked about two press releases based on a statement issued by SafeWork SA in September 2021.
Greens MLC Tammy Franks said the original SafeWork SA statement said there was no evidence the camp had breached the Work Health and Safety Act.

However, the subsequent press releases from the Adelaide Football Club and Collective Mind said they had been “cleared” of wrongdoing.
Asked whether he agreed with the statements, Mr Campbell said: “Those are not my words. I don’t use the words cleared”.
:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At least that horse exists, unlike this weird racist s**t you keep going with. I get it, you're sad your mate the fat proven racist subaru is gone, and the idiot bogan racist ava has gone quiet....... you miss your little triumvirate of idiocy.

Nah, it really doesn't exist. Only in your head racistdave, but then again the crows do live rent free in there :)

Adam Richardson & Nathan Bock say ahoy there.

*The woman in the Fabian Francis case is a corrupt police officer who did time herself & also sent death threats for the record.

Ah what a shock. Jimmyshitblokecans blames the victim of domestic violence just cos PoRt plAyEr. ****, what a horrendous person you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back