Mega Thread The Official Camry Crows in Season Lolz Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
119 shits all over anything we are likely to produce including 2 winless seasons Moron.:rolleyes: Nice try though.

I knew you were a bit slow but this is one of the stupidest things I've read on here.

Nah mate no way 119 is worse than an entire season winless, where did you get that idea on the Gold Coast listening to the Richmond team song on your way to visit Wolfgang in the woods?

You idiots just don’t get it the self immolation your club has brought on is worse way worse than anything Ports done over the journey (Here’s a hint because it is 100% self inflicted)

The sooner your members stop drinking Koolaid and cheering the “brave boys heroic 10 goal losses” the better you’ll be

Hilarious reading the AFC's facebook page and that phrase, repeated time and time again.

It's never going to stop, will never get old.

It's their culture.

They own it.

Hilarious reading the AFC's facebook page and that phrase, repeated time and time again.

It's never going to stop, will never get old.

It's their culture.

They own it.
Hey friend .. I'm really interested to hear how you define the Power culture? Seriously

1596799386505.png

LOL crows... you missed three good players. Unlike Port with their selection of young players. Four played against the Bulldogs last game, one of which, Zac Butters, was best on ground.
What does that tell you, Port recruiters know talent, and select same. Crows don't know talent even when they see it LOL

View attachment 929976

LOL crows... you missed three good players. Unlike Port with their selection of young players. Four played against the Bulldogs last game, one of which, Zac Butters, was best on ground.
What does that tell you, Port recruiters know talent, and select same. Crows don't know talent even when they see it LOL

What a stupid ****ing statement. How could we have gotten them when GC had picks 1 and 2 because of the corrupt AFL, and weren't giving them up.

No need to get so grumpy Ronny. Not my fault that fatty wines is a cheat.

Hmmm FattyWines or the Crouch plodders. Tough choice.

“Ollie Wines was absolutely dominant in his 150th. 28 disposals (22 contested) with an efficiency of 89%, 11 tackles, 10 clearances, 7 inside 50s and a goal. BOG.”

Hmmm FattyWines or the Crouch plodders. Tough choice.

“Ollie Wines was absolutely dominant in his 150th. 28 disposals (22 contested) with an efficiency of 89%, 11 tackles, 10 clearances, 7 inside 50s and a goal. BOG.”

Why does it take a milestone game for him to finally put a decent game together?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They should be concentrating more on playing football and less on sniping injured players 100m off the ball.

Cmon MAXI, couple of Melb players guilty of sniping when you guys played as a couple of rounds ago....Neil-Bullen is the name that come to mind. ;) blind umpies that day though

Edit - just had a look to make sure I got the correct player. Neil-Bullen got 4 matches Ha, didnt realise it had gone to tribunal but I wasnt referring to that sling

Cmon MAXI, couple of Melb players guilty of sniping when you guys played as a couple of rounds ago....Neil-Bullen is the name that come to mind. ;) blind umpies that day though

Edit - just had a look to make sure I got the correct player. Neil-Bullen got 4 matches Ha, didnt realise it had gone to tribunal but I wasnt referring to that sling
Tackle on the ball carrier.
Bit harsh he got 4 weeks and Burgoyne copped just a fine for something similar.
But if the AFL really wanted to punish us for that incident, they'd have forced us to play him for the next 4 weeks.
And in the end, Spargo came in for him and played well against Norf. So really the AFL did us a favour for us there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back