Mega Thread The Official Camry Crows in Season Lolz Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh dear Brad Crouch has a few words LOL
Meanwhile .... 3 young Port players are going to sign on again

Another Popup Puffer...either the tide is in or school is out:drunk:

Come on you bunch of chokers, is that all you’ve got?
Its like a replay of that pussy prelim you ‘played’...All piss and wind.
BWAHAHAHAHAH hahahahaha :straining:

Put down the glass bbq and go to bed.

The tide is in and was doing some fishing .. I got a bite, and caught a sucker fish. YOU
View attachment 1004681
You wouldn’t even know who to bait a hook sniffy.
full

You wouldn’t even know who to bait a hook sniffy.
I do know how to bait a hook. Was a Member then President of Western District Angling Club. The Club, by the way, is still going.
Also competed in State and Australian Angling Championships. So put that up your jumper... :straining: and try again flog.

I do know how to bait a hook. Was a Member then President of Western District Angling Club. The Club, by the way, is still going.
Also competed in State and Australian Angling Championships. So put that up your jumper... :straining: and try again flog.
Pfft...
Little Bow Peep Durssmmma belongs to the Sherwood Forest Archery Club too apparently; and you saw what happened there:rainbow:

Pfft...
Little Bow Peep Durssmmma belongs to the Sherwood Forest Archery Club too apparently; and you saw what happened there:rainbow:
Keep trying. Duursma is a Dutch name and not associated with Sherwood Forest in any way.
Stop crapping on .......... and on ............and on.
You will dig yourself into a bigger hole.

Keep trying. Duursma is a Dutch name and not associated with Sherwood Forest in any way.
Stop crapping on .......... and on ............and on.
You will dig yourself into a bigger hole.
Oh gee... that explains his big boofhead :drunk:
Kern needs to teach him to play football and not tunnel ball.
Bwhahahahahah

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From Crows board and re posted in Bay 13
Goodness gracious me .. you are the deadset fanboi for cross posting across threads

On another note .. I'm also an Adelaide supporter, who wouldn't I want to share this gif .. go to bed, you're drunk :$ :$ :$

I note the spooners got caught cheating again - can this plastic franchise sink any lower after a wooden spoon? Yes they can! What a terrible, dysfunctional organization. - https://www.adelaidenow.com.au/spor...y/news-story/4f1ad9f53c7887bac8917298ba687c66 LOL!
You realise the Power and Brisbane were setting up an almost identical deal to get Brisbane band 1 compo for Rockcliff. Other clubs have entertained similar deals in FA trades that have been knocked back by the AFL

Interestingly, it not actually cheating. It falls under that old chestnut that is 'not in the spirit of game'

You realise the Power and Brisbane were setting up an almost identical deal to get Brisbane band 1 compo for Rockcliff. Other clubs have entertained similar deals in FA trades that have been knocked back by the AFL

Interestingly, it not actually cheating. It falls under that old chestnut that is 'not in the spirit of game'
And you lot keep dealing with Carlton.....Go figure :oops:

How did SA's beloved franchise go in the 2020 trade season?
You have to admire the balls it took to match the offer for Brad Crouch and force the Saints to trade for him, something they said they'd do for the last few months if they weren't going to get pick 2............. :$

Congrats to David Mackay for another contract extension, hopefully he goes around again in 2022 and gets to become the AFLs worst 250 game player

EDIT: Wiki lied, he's a chance next season

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back