Owners

Remove this Banner Ad

Does Red Bull invest in any other clubs that they haven't turned into RB xxxxxx?

Doesn't really matter.

As I have stated previously, SM 's own Hull proved in the last few years, the Heritage laws in the UK prevent the change of club name and colors, especially for a team like Leeds.

Im sure a rebuilt Elland Road might end up Red Bull Stadium or something, but they cant RB Leeds like they have with the rest of the football groups clubs and even with what City have done to some clubs with their branding and colors.

May have also been why they have waited to move into the English game.

I will be interested to see how they use their scouting system with a foothold in the UK now.

Doesn't really matter.

As I have stated previously, SM 's own Hull proved in the last few years, the Heritage laws in the UK prevent the change of club name and colors, especially for a team like Leeds.

Im sure a rebuilt Elland Road might end up Red Bull Stadium or something, but they cant RB Leeds like they have with the rest of the football groups clubs and even with what City have done to some clubs with their branding and colors.

May have also been why they have waited to move into the English game.

I will be interested to see how they use their scouting system with a foothold in the UK now.
Leeds will just be a farm club for Leipzig

(Log in to remove this ad.)

754770.gif

"FC Girondins de Bordeaux and its shareholder have been informed by Fenway Sports Group of its desire not to pursue discussions initiated in recent weeks with a view to purchasing the club. This decision is explained in particular by the significant cost of the stadium in the years to come, but also by the general economic context of French football.

FC Girondins de Bordeaux and Gérard Lopez thank Fenway Sports Group for the interest shown in the club as well as its teams for traveling to meet its stakeholders.

The Club and its shareholder are now putting all their energy into finalizing a financing plan for the 2024/2025 season with a view to the appeal hearing."

Remove this Banner Ad

Owners

Remove this Banner Ad

Back