The positives thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretty sure Sphynx is a current or ex recruiter. He has access to all the preseason testing and National and State combine testing data, which includes all the biometric measures they do at the national combine. There's another North Melbourne scout also on the North board as well.
Hey Briztoon, what do you think of North's drafting over the last couple of years and their list?

Have they got the bones to get better?

Hey Briztoon, what do you think of North's drafting over the last couple of years and their list?

Have they got the bones to get better?
lol this is the positive thread. I have gone to town on their drafting elsewhere. I believe a lot of their later drafting has been good, in that they've picked up players who can perform at AFL level. Some of their early recent drafting, is more about positions they haven't addressed.

lol this is the positive thread. I have gone to town on their drafting elsewhere. I believe a lot of their later drafting has been good, in that they've picked up players who can perform at AFL level. Some of their early recent drafting, is more about positions they haven't addressed.
It's a positive for us if they haven't drafted well, was curious for your thoughts.

Phillips over McDonald is one of the all time drafting blunders
I'll be honest, I didn't rate McDonald at the time, and still really don't. He's not Schache soft, but he's still soft. If you're not an athletic leaping tall, then you have to throw your big body around. McDonald can position himself well, but he doesn't (yet) use his size to over power opponents.

I'll be honest, I didn't rate McDonald at the time, and still really don't. He's not Schache soft, but he's still soft. If you're not an athletic leaping tall, then you have to throw your big body around. McDonald can position himself well, but he doesn't (yet) use his size to over power opponents.
mcdonald will at worst likely be a 200 game player though

phillips is on the brink of being delisted from the worst side i have ever seen

Break out game (at VFL level, anyway) for Luke Lloyd today.
Let's extend all 3 talls we got last year. I was watching the stream and ZZ has a presence about him in CHB.

On a positive note, if we manage to nail all 3 talls and 2 or 3 MSDs then clubs will come for our recruiters just like they did for our medical staff.

Let's extend all 3 talls we got last year. I was watching the stream and ZZ has a presence about him in CHB.

On a positive note, if we manage to nail all 3 talls and 2 or 3 MSDs then clubs will come for our recruiters just like they did for our medical staff.

Very glad that with a mediocre draft hand we had we managed to find some good KPP prospects when our academy is producing good midfielders.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

mcdonald will at worst likely be a 200 game player though

phillips is on the brink of being delisted from the worst side i have ever seen

Phillips ended up doing alright yesterday tagging Daicos.

It’s clear that tagging has slowly made a comeback from half a decade ago. I’d imagine clubs will put extra value on a player if they can tag effectively even if they aren’t the best overall player.

We are finding form and have Ashcroft back next week ❤️

There are no positives to take out of this performance Nuney. Please stfu

Remove this Banner Ad

The positives thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back