The Punt Rd Protest is already happening I have the newslink..come on guys go down there and protest

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: The Punt Rd Protest is already happening I have the newslink..come on guys go down there and pro

All for a 30 something figjam junkie with bad hammys'. LOL at Tigerland.

Re: The Punt Rd Protest is already happening I have the newslink..come on guys go down there and pro

After all that's gone on and is going on with the Tiger fans protesting, if Essendon end up getting Cousins with their PSD pick it will be both ****ing hilarious and ****ing tragic at the same time. For the Tiges sake I hope they get him if they are after him.

"We stand to gain, even with just female members alone.

classic !

Cousins for christmas!!!! If i lived in victoria id be down there too. I just want to see the man back out on the park showing everyone who doubted him - all he needed was help, and someone to walk him to the door! Go cousins, go you tiger fans....

Some of these supporters ought to take a good hard look at themselves. Bloody discgraceful. I wonder how they'd feel if cousins relapses and is sacked?

As Damien Barrett said in his piece on this debacle the other day: "It is all just so Richmond."

As Damien Barrett said in his piece on this debacle the other day: "It is all just so Richmond."

And pathetic crowds and constantly sruggling for survival is "all so North Melbourne."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some of these supporters ought to take a good hard look at themselves. Bloody discgraceful. I wonder how they'd feel if cousins relapses and is sacked?

Highly unlikely..

Nicotine is harder to give up than Heroin a Medical fact! I gave up Nicotine 3 years ago cold turkey and havent relapsed ...what was cousins on that is so hard to resist?

Highly unlikely..

Nicotine is harder to give up than Heroin a Medical fact! I gave up Nicotine 3 years ago cold turkey and havent relapsed ...what was cousins on that is so hard to resist?

an ego trip the size of the Milky Way...

How must David Gourdis be feeling right now? Geez if he didn't have depression before all this....

Two of my favourite quotes from the article

"He is the catalyst to make this club great again. Everybody deserves a second chance.''
- So a guy who is 30 and been out of the game for 12 months is going to bring the club up out of the depth...does anybody remember Carey's return after a 12 months out....Lets not forget Ben was still on the drug 6 months ago when there was a call to 911

"If Ben Cousin's doesn't come to the club it will be probably the worst Christmas present ever.''
- Worse than a pair of socks with your name on it...although it might help most RFC supporters remember how to spell their name

Highly unlikely..

You're right. You giving up the **** is more than enough evidence to prove Cousins will never relapse....

So they're protesting about the AFL not making the rules up as they go along.

Is that Greg Miller in the crowd? They racked off one idiot and brought in another has been (Sheeds)

Take a hint Tiges...15 clubs didn't pass him up cos he is back on track

Two of my favourite quotes from the article

"He is the catalyst to make this club great again. Everybody deserves a second chance.''
- So a guy who is 30 and been out of the game for 12 months is going to bring the club up out of the depth...does anybody remember Carey's return after a 12 months out....Lets not forget Ben was still on the drug 6 months ago when there was a call to 911

Let's not forget Stuey Dew was 135kg 18 months before basically winning the Hawks their first flag in 17 years....

Is that Greg Miller in the crowd? They racked off one idiot and brought in another has been (Sheeds)

Take a hint Tiges...15 clubs didn't pass him up cos he is back on track

So what exactly have we lost again? We saw an opening and went for it...

Nothing ventured....

So wait another 18 months?

I don't even know why you're all still here. Get down there and let your voices be heard.

This is madness!

Remove this Banner Ad

The Punt Rd Protest is already happening I have the newslink..come on guys go down there and protest

Remove this Banner Ad

Back