Discussion The Random Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the more brutal ones I've seen (for the fact he kept his feet and took more punishment)

His old man was similar. Just brutalised opponents heads. He'd take hits himself and then just lay into someone in a barrage.

More wondering how it was known it was actually Russian and not one of the random Russian speaking places. Assume it was because the sponsors were all making threats and there was a ticker about how the building had several cars driving through it at that time.

More wondering how it was known it was actually Russian and not one of the random Russian speaking places. Assume it was because the sponsors were all making threats and there was a ticker about how the building had several cars driving through it at that time.
Tszyu is Russian mate

Cant Hear You Nick Offerman GIF by Gunpowder & Sky

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seems like the rules around the types of animals the yanks can keep as "pets" are pretty insane.

"Cincinnati Animal CARE, which rescues some 8,000 animals a year, had been performing drug tests on all its patients since it treated a capuchin monkey named Neo that had methamphetamine in his system last year."

What a country

Seems like the rules around the types of animals the yanks can keep as "pets" are pretty insane.
There's a bloke on youtube who does wasp removals. He feeds the larvae from the removals to his chickens, squirrels and emus

Illegal, but since when has that stopped anyone from there from doing anything, they just go "oo, land" and go sit in a hole or something then log the entire forest to build a shithouse and claim how native they are.

When i saw this advertised the first time i thought yup, thats it....they've officially ran out of ideas

True story or not this surely cant be any good

Getting very good reviews.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back