Media The Retirement

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi SFA,

Much like other greats such as damicky, thewizardmelon and eth-dog I am announcing my retirement. Some might remember me for drama this year leaking PMs with the admin and being accused of tanking to win a wooden spoon but I hope my legacy is being a 15 minute Dragon FFC player (before NaturalDisaster welched) as well as usurping the Furies 2nd best Fortnite/Rocket League player Pickitt as captain.

Its been 128 games of fun predominately at half back with a Mobbs medal (and more all-sfa selections than GWS Goose could ever fathom) since my humble stint as a Gumbie, forgettable Royal and lover of the Furies rebrand.

Furies are in good hands with Barrybran joining James Colorado as co-skipper next season 😍

Anyway, the prospects of post SFA life are already looking good!

Hi SFA,

Much like other greats such as damicky, thewizardmelon and eth-dog I am announcing my retirement. Some might remember me for drama this year leaking PMs with the admin and being accused of tanking to win a wooden spoon but I hope my legacy is being a 15 minute Dragon FFC player (before NaturalDisaster welched) as well as usurping the Furies 2nd best Fortnite/Rocket League player Pickitt as captain.

Its been 128 games of fun predominately at half back with a Mobbs medal (and more all-sfa selections than GWS Goose could ever fathom) since my humble stint as a Gumbie, forgettable Royal and lover of the Furies rebrand.

Furies are in good hands with Barrybran joining James Colorado as co-skipper next season 😍

bye fridge.gif

Hi SFA,

I’d say sorry to see you go, but I have a feeling you’ll be back sooner than ever. People can’t stay away for long lately it seems

This place will miss you omgfridge , I hope one day soon we may see you back here again.

Sadly I feel this place has lost a little bit of its charm the last season or so.

If my entire family were to cease in a catastrophic event this afternoon, it still would not compare to the sadness I felt at reading this thread.

Sad My Little Pony GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi SFA,

Wow, no mention.

Enjoy your retirement.

Hi SFA,

game of thrones fire GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Media The Retirement

Remove this Banner Ad

Back