The Storm

Remove this Banner Ad

HOW CRAZY WAS THE STORM!!!!!!!!!

Hope everyone got through it with minimal damage... just some exterior stuff at my house and power out for about 4 hours. And a room got flooded :thumbsdown:

Was at uni when the worst hit, saw the carnage on the freeway on the trainride home then had a 1km walk through knee deep water to the car.

On a positive note I think uni is cancelled tomorrow :)

HOW CRAZY WAS THE STORM!!!!!!!!!

Hope everyone got through it with minimal damage... just some exterior stuff at my house and power out for about 4 hours. And a room got flooded :thumbsdown:

Was at uni when the worst hit, saw the carnage on the freeway on the trainride home then had a 1km walk through knee deep water to the car.

On a positive note I think uni is cancelled tomorrow :)

Yeah West Coast training cancelled .... they are going soft and I think I saw Notte floating down the road ;)

seriously but.... life threatening storm and now declared a State Disaster Zone :(:(

Yeah West Coast training cancelled .... they are going soft and I think I saw Notte floating down the road ;)

seriously but.... life threatening storm and now declared a State Disaster Zone :(:(

I was at the gym during the worst of it. Absolutely crazy stuff.

The place blacked out and even though the exercise bike I was on was still working, everyone had to stop and converge at reception :mad:.

The 5min drive home was one of the scariest I've had.

I was at the gym during the worst of it. Absolutely crazy stuff.

The place blacked out and even though the exercise bike I was on was still working, everyone had to stop and converge at reception :mad:.

The 5min drive home was one of the scariest I've had.

shit man that was insane! i was at the gym when it happend, got home to find hail in my kitchen after it smashed my sunlight!

shit man that was insane! i was at the gym when it happend, got home to find hail in my kitchen after it smashed my sunlight!

I enjoyed the drive... was absolutely crazy.

Water was going up to the hood and the cars where driving over the median strips instead of roads. All the lights were out. Must commend my mate who did a good job with the driving, although he damaged a plastic panel thing when he decided to be cocky and accelerate quickly through a puddle.

I enjoyed the drive... was absolutely crazy.

Water was going up to the hood and the cars where driving over the median strips instead of roads. All the lights were out. Must commend my mate who did a good job with the driving, although he damaged a plastic panel thing when he decided to be cocky and accelerate quickly through a puddle.

The freeway during peak hour with torrential rain, flooding and lightning was incredible. It wasn't even 5pm and it was pitch black.

The freeway during peak hour with torrential rain, flooding and lightning was incredible. It wasn't even 5pm and it was pitch black.

Yeah. I managed to snap this shot of NicNat during training. :)

270.jpg

But seriously, yeah we got battered a bit up in the northern suburbs here. Lots of mess to be cleaned up that's for sure. We've got some slight roof damage with water leaking in the ceiling too which I'll have to look at!

But wow, haven't seen a storm like that for a long long time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah. I managed to snap this shot of NicNat during training. :)

270.jpg

But seriously, yeah we got battered a bit up in the northern suburbs here. Lots of mess to be cleaned up that's for sure. We've got some slight roof damage with water leaking in the ceiling too which I'll have to look at!

But wow, haven't seen a storm like that for a long long time.

Thats the biggest hail Ive personally seen. Luckily I got the car undercover just before it came down. The cars at work tomorrow should be interesting.

Thats the biggest hail Ive personally seen. Luckily I got the car undercover just before it came down. The cars at work tomorrow should be interesting.

Heard about the Library damage at UWA from facebook.

The Curtin Library was evacuated sometime after I left (5ish) so not sure if there is damage there. The structure of it probably would prevent any water damage though, unlike the UWA one.

Heard about the Library damage at UWA from facebook.

The Curtin Library was evacuated sometime after I left (5ish) so not sure if there is damage there. The structure of it probably would prevent any water damage though, unlike the UWA one.

the drive home from curtin to home about an hour ago was the most daunting in my life. ****en scary shit.

curtin 2 hours ago had alarms ringing all over the place in pitch darkness. it seriously looked as if a nuclear weapon had been detonated.

the drive home from curtin to home about an hour ago was the most daunting in my life. ****en scary shit.

curtin 2 hours ago had alarms ringing all over the place in pitch darkness. it seriously looked as if a nuclear weapon had been detonated.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Storm

Remove this Banner Ad

Back