Sweet Cricket Assoc. The Sweet C.A - Player Sign Up and Major Announcements Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Farmers Against Daylight Savings (who just happen to play cricket)?

When Brazil had DST, farmers would simply ignore it. There was the city time and the country time. No need to fight over it…

BigFooty Username: eth-dog
Player Type (select one): Bowling allrounder
Left or Right handed: Left
Bowl Type (select one): LFM

We have an absolute cracker of an exhibition match underway right here!

We've had Jatz hit a century, an unlucky 99, a potentially dodgy declaration and now a pretty interesting run chase. With the final session of Day 4 to be played out later this afternoon/this evening, tomorrow will be big.

BIG.

Name (your BigFooty username): *DERRINALPHIL
What position do you play: *Opening Bat
Keeper, Pure Batsman,
What hand do you bat with: *Left
What hand do you bowl with: *Right
Where do you bat: * 1
What do you bowl: *Right hand crap off spin

Number:1958
Height:6 2
Weight:81 kilos
Preferred Team (if you have one): Brisbane
How did you hear about the BFFCL?:Mobbs
* = required

I am assuming this goes in here, instead of the other thread?

What's will your base averages be akkaps? From memory when I was swimming in another league we did:

Bat: 45/99
Keeper: 40/99
Bat AR: 40/40
Pure AR: 35/35
Bowl AR: 30/30
Bowler: 15/25

What's will your base averages be akkaps? From memory when I was swimming in another league we did:

I was given this back in the day, maybe by eddiesmith or whoever was running it before me. I've stuck with this ever since

PLAYER RATINGS
POSITIONTestODT20
Keeper42/9943/9933/0
Pure Bat43/9945/9933/0
Bat AR31/3233/3233/13
Pure AR28/2930/2928/23
Bowl AR25/2627/2618/28
Pure Bowl19/1921/1913/33

I was given this back in the day, maybe by eddiesmith or whoever was running it before me. I've stuck with this ever since

PLAYER RATINGS
POSITIONTestODT20
Keeper42/9943/9933/0
Pure Bat43/9945/9933/0
Bat AR31/3233/3233/13
Pure AR28/2930/2928/23
Bowl AR25/2627/2618/28
Pure Bowl19/1921/1913/33
My previous league was
45/99
40/99
35/35
30/30
25/25
15/20

But from the few sims based on what akkaps has provided above it all seems generally ok.

My previous league was
45/99
40/99
35/35
30/30
25/25
15/20

But from the few sims based on what akkaps has provided above it all seems generally ok.
I don't see why we could not have a go with the above as well

My previous league was
45/99
40/99
35/35
30/30
25/25
15/20

I get the feeling we simmed the same league. What was yours?

I get the feeling we simmed the same league. What was yours?
I was admin at Take Forum / TFFCL which I think was maybe 2004ish to 2007 before there was a massive site hack and it crumbled :( I simmed a lot of the early seasons with one other poster (Right Arm Over) but in the latter years we had multiple other simmers.... was one you?

I was admin at Take Forum / TFFCL which I think was maybe 2004ish to 2007 before there was a massive site hack and it crumbled :( I simmed a lot of the early seasons with one other poster (Right Arm Over) but in the latter years we had multiple other simmers.... was one you?
Yep, that's the one

Yep, that's the one
Oh! Awesome. It was a lifetime ago but I do know there's a few here on BF. sausageroll come say hi!

I am Panda from TF.

The Panda. The Myth. The Legend.

Waving San Diego Zoo GIF by San Diego Zoo Wildlife Alliance

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't see why we could not have a go with the above as well
Let me decide what player type I want to be before we lock in which averages we will use ;)

Yeah was a bit of fun. What positions are you short on/did you need from me cats2rise ?
We're in need of pure bowlers for this league, and I also think we're currently short one keeper.

But if you feel like bowling some pies, that'd be super.

We're in need of pure bowlers for this league, and I also think we're currently short one keeper.

But if you feel like bowling some pies, that'd be super.

Yeah easy as. Let's go with a bit of spin.

Pie 4 Life
Player Type (select one): Pure Bowler
Left or Right handed: Right
Bowl Type (select one): Right Arm Leg Break

Oh! Awesome. It was a lifetime ago but I do know there's a few here on BF. sausageroll come say hi!

I am Panda from TF.

The Panda. The Myth. The Legend.

Waving San Diego Zoo GIF by San Diego Zoo Wildlife Alliance
I can't remember if I was sausageroll or Jarman Magic on TF.

Geez that's a throwback making me feel old.
OH MY. That's a throwback. If that wasnt TF, Jarman Magic I know from somewhere else.

EDIT: P4L beat me to it.

Jarman Magic has been my username for DT, SC, battrick, basketsim, cyberdunk (+ more), and on a few forums and AFL trade games, like AFL2008, AFFL, AFLPL, and WSSC.

You also see it in my sig every time I post on BF.

I actually have no idea why my username is sausageroll and not JM on here to be honest.

How are we forming the teams cats2rise ? Got enough teams/captains?
You are welcome to put a team bid EOI together, in accordance with this post.

We're pausing new bids on 16th September just to ensure the number of registered users vs number of bids received is generally in the same ballpark. If/when there is the capacity for multiple additional teams, we would be opening up the bid process again.. but obvioulsy that is subject to the number of people who want to play.

So I suggest if you are interested, make a bid now. Happy to chat more in a PM.

Remove this Banner Ad

Sweet Cricket Assoc. The Sweet C.A - Player Sign Up and Major Announcements Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back